Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-20-2015, 01:56 PM   #889
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjcavsx23
Would it be a good idea to use this on 2k15?
No...game play is totally different. I'd advise looking at the different 2K15 sets here. But I'm certain these would ruin your experience.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #890
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I know you guys who follow this will laugh - but I did one more update to the page 1 / post 1 set. This latest set has given me some of the greatest games I've ever played. I see some animations that I haven't seen. It's a blend of quickness, athleticism, and simulation. Double-check your numbers.

One thing: you'll NEVER win a jump-ball with this set. It had to be done. In order to bring out the cpu's shot-blocking and offensive rebounding ability I had to go this route. This set came together after around 25 more test games - breaking down plays and bringing together a culmination of everything from stats to animations. I saw a cut from a cpu player that I had never seen before, where he rubbed off a big man and floated to the paint. He then put up a FLOATER shot that has been lacking. my defender fell down after getting hit by the pick. Now, note that strength is kinda low in this set, but the strength now seems perfect.

I've seen that the one thing the strength slider has done is provide a "suction" of the players boxing out - therefore, canceling out verticals on offensive rebounds. But it took playing with a number of combinations to get this right. You'll now see the really good PG's attack the rim.

I've lost a few with this set. I've had some close wins. A couple 15-20 point wins. I blew some leads. And last night the game I played I saw the cpu trail by 8. then lead by 4 after the first period. I then took a lead by 6. saw the cpu jumb back ahead by 7. But I ended up winning by 9. And it was grueling. I had to play smart.

If you're still playing this game, know that I tested these with multiple roster files - so I use this set universally for all of my classic roster files. Hope you have as much fun with them as I have.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:59 AM   #891
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Could you do Nba 2k14?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

No Cheese Zone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2015, 03:16 PM   #892
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
Could you do Nba 2k14?

Sorry - I don't own the game, and have no plans to play any other NBA game other than 2K11. We bought our oldest son an Xbox One - and he could care less about sliders, as all he does is My Player (he's 15 - not a slider nut like me). But sorry, I don't know what might be a good set for you to use. But I can guarantee you these will NOT work with 2K14.
Old 07-26-2015, 04:19 PM   #893
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry - I don't own the game, and have no plans to play any other NBA game other than 2K11. We bought our oldest son an Xbox One - and he could care less about sliders, as all he does is My Player (he's 15 - not a slider nut like me). But sorry, I don't know what might be a good set for you to use. But I can guarantee you these will NOT work with 2K14.
No problem. By the way will you do a 2015 roster for 2k11?

No Cheese Zone
Old 07-26-2015, 08:43 PM   #894
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
No problem. By the way will you do a 2015 roster for 2k11?

No, because it can't be done. We've maxed out all of the created-player slots. What it would take to update the file simply isn't an option. Unfortunately, last season was the last update for this great game...
Old 08-03-2015, 01:21 PM   #895
Rookie

Biggielee00's Arena

OVR: 0

Didn't use the sliders yet but i respect the upload, thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 11:15 AM   #896
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

For those still playing 2K11, I went back to the drawing board on some things - a lot of test stuff. Wanted to see the physics of the game, especially the driving to the rim aspect. So I worked over the last month or two to see what I could get the game to do, and have updated a number of things.

I've won some nailbiters, lost a few close ones, have been blown out and have some blowouts. LOVE the flow of the game with these. I use them for ALL my 2K11 files, which now numbers in the 30's (or more). Page 1 / post 1 has the information. If you're still playing this game, you might want to give these a shot. Game is still the greatest basketball game I've played...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »