Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-04-2015, 10:04 AM   #897
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
No, because it can't be done. We've maxed out all of the created-player slots. What it would take to update the file simply isn't an option. Unfortunately, last season was the last update for this great game...

Even when I deleted the players no longer in the NBA, I still didn't have enough space for rookies. It sucks because I still want to play 2K11.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #898
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
Even when I deleted the players no longer in the NBA, I still didn't have enough space for rookies. It sucks because I still want to play 2K11.
Yeah, unfortunately we've maxed this game out. There comes a time when it's finally over, and that time arrived this year. Too bad...
Old 11-27-2015, 05:57 PM   #899
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I made some new updates to the set today (11-27-15). Yeah, I know... But I'm still plugging away. I'm seeing more with the physics of the game, and new animations because of the changes.

Played a fun game today with my 90-91 roster set. WAS (cpu) at BOS (me). I won 109-98. Larry Bird with 26 pts, 8 rebs and 16 assts. Was able to get the user out on the fast break more than I have in the past. Stats were really good.

So if you're still using these, double-check the numbers from page 1 / post 1. I have officially gotten rid of all my other nba video games and hanging onto this one. No, no current roster - but that's OK as I play the classic files all the time.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:52 PM   #900
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

For anyone still playing this game, I'm going to post a new updated set of sliders. Opens the game up - creates more speed up and down the floor. Yeah - I'm still tweaking these because I LOVE this game still! I'll post when I update them. Very busy, but wanted to share for the dedicated ones who still play this game.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:27 PM   #901
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I haven't forgotten you guys.

As you may be aware, I'm a minister in a church. We lost our son to a death (auto accident - another driver at fault). That was almost 10 months ago. We moved from Florida to Missouri to start life over again. Just Saturday a tragic accident happened in which a boy was killed. Like our son, he's 15. My wife and I got to meet with the family this morning (and another time). I am doing the funeral service tomorrow at the high school. It will be a powerful moment to share some hope and encouragement. God has done an amazing healing to our family. We are giving that gift of encouragement to others. So I'm a bit tied up, but I'll have these done. (trust me - this is a perfect break from reality for me.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 08:15 PM   #902
Rookie

OVR: 0
Smile Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Take your time . & im dearly sorry for your loss . We should always cherish life because we never know when our time is upon us .

Ps.if you could pm me back that'd be great . Take your time though . 2k11 isn't going anywhere . Do what you have to do
Old 11-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #903
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just used your sliders on coach mode. They worked really well!

There is just something about this version of the game. I think it plays the best. 2k17 as of now is busted defensively and then it is too difficult to call plays and make adjustments in the flow of the game IMHO.

Also, I love the presentation of the game. They nailed halftime, somehow it is much more immersive without the TNT crew. They focus on just a couple of players instead of the team in general and I think it works better that way. Also, gotta love the upcoming games graphic wipes in middle of the game.

Found myself some updated rosters and I am having a blast with the game, especially because of your sliders! the game in general is a bit too low scoring out of the box, espeecially on coach mode so thanks again for keeping this game alive.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:29 PM   #904
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I haven't forgotten you guys.

As you may be aware, I'm a minister in a church. We lost our son to a death (auto accident - another driver at fault). That was almost 10 months ago. We moved from Florida to Missouri to start life over again. Just Saturday a tragic accident happened in which a boy was killed. Like our son, he's 15. My wife and I got to meet with the family this morning (and another time). I am doing the funeral service tomorrow at the high school. It will be a powerful moment to share some hope and encouragement. God has done an amazing healing to our family. We are giving that gift of encouragement to others. So I'm a bit tied up, but I'll have these done. (trust me - this is a perfect break from reality for me.)
I too am a minister in my church and my prayers are extended towards your family and this family as well. May the love of Jesus comfort you during this time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »