Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-02-2019, 02:42 PM   #929
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Page 1 / Post 1 was updated a week or so ago. I've done more tweaking as I've found things regarding animations - so much of this game was driven off of the strength / bumping. I've tried to get so much of that out of the animations so the game really opens up. Give them a try. Thanks, and all these years later this game is still so much fun and all I need. Take care!

Awesome, I will certainly do. Big thanks!
Old 11-18-2019, 10:38 PM   #930
MVP

OVR: 3

I played a game with these and there were only 4 fouls the entire game and 4 free throws shot. I could swipe at will and fouls were never called. There was no contact in the paint. Drives at will on both sides. Hands in face on jumpers made no difference. am I doing something wrong? Any adjustments I could make? I was hoping these would play a more throwback style of basketball and if anything, it seems more modern
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

Last edited by Culture Rot; 11-18-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:31 AM   #931
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

NBA 2K11 is now officially 10 years old...

The cutoff date for the 2K Roster on the game-disc was August 15, 2010.

On page 1 / post 1 I have provided my final slider update. Physics, stats, etc. - all taken into account with thousands of games played. We all know 2K11 was not a perfect game, and we had to tinker with a number of things to get a lot right - but this set is challenging - very challenging, but also so realistic. I have taken painstaking efforts to even play games where 1 variable was changed - there is a purpose behind each of these number values.

I hope you enjoy them if you are still playing this game!

UPDATE: August 15, 2020
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2020, 09:49 PM   #932
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
NBA 2K11 is now officially 10 years old...

The cutoff date for the 2K Roster on the game-disc was August 15, 2010.

On page 1 / post 1 I have provided my final slider update. Physics, stats, etc. - all taken into account with thousands of games played. We all know 2K11 was not a perfect game, and we had to tinker with a number of things to get a lot right - but this set is challenging - very challenging, but also so realistic. I have taken painstaking efforts to even play games where 1 variable was changed - there is a purpose behind each of these number values.

I hope you enjoy them if you are still playing this game!

UPDATE: August 15, 2020
Wow, hard to believe its been 10 years. Still my favorite NBA 2K game. This, 2K12 and NCAA 14 are why my 360 remains plugged into the TV.
Old 08-17-2020, 12:17 PM   #933
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I also wanted to provide an alternative (if you're struggling with this set) - just these two sliders:

ATTRIBUTES - (USER / CPU):

Quickness: 100 / 88 (down from 90)
Vertical: 56 (down from 57) / 72
Old 09-15-2020, 09:36 AM   #934
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't post here anymore...but this was worthy of a post! Like you, NBA 2k11 is the only video game I play these days. I'm 42 years old, so a little younger than you, but share the same amount of love for the '85 - '96 era of the NBA. It will always be my favorite era of basketball.

I've read through all 117 pages of this thread and I am in complete awe of your dedication to this game. Seriously, reading through this thread and seeing all your "final" updates, along with your personal life trials and tragedies that's happened along the way, and STILL posting updates trying to get this game perfect is truly remarkable to me. I know you must've used this game as some sort of therapy to help you get through tough times and I can totally appreciate that.

Being a basketball nut myself, I still follow the NBA religiously and pop in this game whenever I have spare time. I am strictly an association mode player so that's what I am using your sliders for. I just wanted to say great job on the sliders. I only started using them yesterday for one game and I really enjoyed the way the game played out (even though I lost by 20....cpu pulled away late). Shooting % was kind of high for both teams, but could just be my style of play. It will take me a few more games to adjust to the sliders. I am using the default rosters from this game (Because I'm not smart enough to figure out how to load your classic rosters on to this game lol). But still having a blast with this game after all these years! Even with default rosters, this game is amazing to me. I have enjoyed NBA 2k up until NBA 2k19, but nothing draws me back in like this game. About a year ago, I officially retired my Xbox ONE (gave it to my son) and I strictly play my 360 and this is the only game I really desire to play.

But again, great job on the sliders, much respect to the dedication and thank you for continuing to share these with the community!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »