Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #89
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

I mentioned in another thread that I don't have a current season's roster saved...I'm only playing with classic files.

I don't have to bump any sliders because I have awareness cranked up a bit in my rosters...

I just played a game as the Pacers (me) vs. Charlotte (cpu) from 1992-1993 and won 103-97. I posted a box score in the roster threads. I shot 47% to their 45%. I was losing by 9 in the 2nd and fought hard to get it tied going into the 4th. Pooh Richardson played amazing and had 22 pts. and 15 assts. And Reggie hit some big shots, and Smits scored all of his points in the 2nd half.

This game is very well developed and amazingly fun...
Old 04-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #90
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

Okay, after shouting at the game and calling my players over a dozen different names, I managed to improve my record to 3-6. I'm now on a 2 game winning streak, coming off from wins against the Blazers and the Clippers. Getting out of that losing steak was -hard-, let's hope I don't dive right back into another one.

I just decided to keep playing, despite my humiliating, ego crushing defeats. These sliders are really addicting, and make me want to keep going and try to win.

Last edited by CX1329; 04-05-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #91
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
Okay, after shouting at the game and calling my players over a dozen different names, I managed to improve my record to 3-6. I'm now on a 2 game winning streak, coming off from wins against the Blazers and the Clippers. Getting out of that losing steak was -hard-, let's hope I don't dive right back into another one.

I just decided to keep playing, despite my humiliating, ego crushing defeats. These sliders are really addicting, and make me want to keep going and try to win.
Good job, man. I just extended my losing streak to 0-4, losing to the Pistons. I love how I've been improving in each game, though. Offensively, I focused on getting good looks with ALL of my players, rather than leaning heavily on LeBron and Wade. That worked out really well, allowing me to better exploit mismatches.

Now, I need to focus on defense. I lost last night because I let them shoot 53% from the field and they pulled away in the 4th quarter (lost by 9). Part of the problem was that I tried to defend the PG position all night, even though I had trouble staying in front of them (which has been a problem since moving up to All-Star). No more of that. Starting next game, I'll guard the least offensive threat and let my teammates handle the other guys.

Boston is coming to town next, and I'm already game-planning in my mind. Can't wait to get back to it. I know my first win is coming soon!

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 4

if u want to win, u have to play on-ball defense most of the time.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 6

The stats with these are perfect for me, but i canīt seem to win because in the 3rd quarter, ALWAYS in the 3rd quarter, the cpu just KILLS me!!!

I call timeoutīs, im focused, i donīt panic, but they ALWAYS go on a streak in the 3rd...

However, in the end... the stats are good. I usually concede only between 44 and 47 field goal percentage (mine is around the same), but in the end... i lose by 8 or 10...

Im with the Pacers though, so, not THAT great of a team...
Old 04-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

it's strange, because i start off slow every game...i've become a 2nd half guy...LOL!
Old 04-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #95
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
it's strange, because i start off slow every game...i've become a 2nd half guy...LOL!
Same here. I have to scratch, fight and claw to stay with the CPU in the 1st half. I've actually put together some nice 3rd Quarter runs lately and I've been playing really good ball in the 4th quarter. I think my late-game advantage comes from managing my subs; I make sure I rest my starters and don't bring them back in until they have a full 5 bars of energy.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #96
MVP

CX1329's Arena

My team normally performs decently in the 1st half. It's usually in the 2nd half that my players suddenly forget all about this "basketball" thing I'm making them play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »