Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-16-2011, 03:11 AM   #145
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

I uploaded the "final" sliders at 2K Share... Didn't realize I have 4 sets. Make sure you grab the newest ones!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #146
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Bulls23... They're not up yet, but will be. The set posted on page 1 - post 1 is my "official final slider" set. I really, really like them. Based on the feedback here, I think we're pretty set.

I just played a game a bit ago using my 1985-1986 rosters. I picked two random teams... The Suns (cpu) at the Lakers (me). I won 111-82. Magic had 32 pts, 7 assts, 4 rebs. Worthy had 20 pts, 6 rebs, 4assts. The bench played most of the 4th.

I shot 52% and Phoenix was at 42%. The number were all very solid across the board. I trailed early by 8 but then Magic got it going on the "fast break" (I use that term loosely based upon 2k's idea of user fast breaks).

I know the final score is a blowout, but I wanted to see if a good team could do that against one not so good. The Lakers should have been in the Finals that year (way to go Sampson!) and Phoenix missed the playoffs altogether.

I was only disappointed that the cpu never substituted Georgi Glouchkov into the game. I worked very hard on his CAP...

86 roster? Lakers v Suns? I'm not plugging any new numbers in until I see SkyHook totals.....the only true measure of a good slider set.

But, seriously....poor Georgi. I've played a number of Lakers v Suns matchups with that roster and I don't think I've ever seen him get in a game.

Might have to play another just to try and get some Glouchkov reaction shots from the bench.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:59 AM   #147
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I uploaded the "final" sliders at 2K Share... Didn't realize I have 4 sets. Make sure you grab the newest ones!
Thanks mk, I can't wait till I have time to try these out. Work's been a pain lately and MLB 2K/Tiger Woods are taking up a lot of my videogaming! Too many fun games to play!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #148
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
Thanks mk, I can't wait till I have time to try these out. Work's been a pain lately and MLB 2K/Tiger Woods are taking up a lot of my videogaming! Too many fun games to play!
I've got TW12 but haven't played it yet. I'm having fun with NBA 2K and MLB 2K so haven't made time to play it yet. Plus, I've started playing some NHL 11 now that the playoffs are here, and even fired up NCAA Football the other night to get Playmaker's latest alumni rosters.

Too many options...

@Randogu... I worked hard to get Georgi's face right!!! What's interesting in doing all these rosters is seeing how a team develops it's roster over time. It's interesting to get into the mind of a GM regarding the direction he takes his team. The Suns made some savvy moves heading into the early 90's...
Old 04-17-2011, 05:52 AM   #149
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
even fired up NCAA Football the other night to get Playmaker's latest alumni rosters.

Too many options...

@Randogu... The Suns made some savvy moves heading into the early 90's...
Saw you playing NCAA the other night and instantly thought "man.....I wanna get back into my dynasty".

I was the antithesis of a Suns fan in those days, but there was no denying the team they assembled. The neat thing, that I probably didnt appreciate as much as I should've back then, was that the Suns were the only game in town. No NFL, no MLB, just ASU and 2 minor league teams....so the city really embraced the Suns in a big way.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there anyway to use your slider in my existing playoffs mode? I saved your all star level slider from main menu but when I loaded my PO file, the changes didn't happen.

I download your all star level slider today to use it for my 92-93 playoffs in progress because Armor & Swords' pro level slider became bit easy for me. (Finals game 1: Bulls 100 vs Suns 79) I didn't abuse Jordan on Suns. Just played a good game and bench played most of 4th quarter for me.

I'm new to this game but once I learn how to win a game, I was winning against Knicks in ECF by margin of about 10, 15, 20 etc... so clearly I need to change sliders.

Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited by achieveduser; 04-18-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #151
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

^^ No, you'll have to plug those in manually. AFTER you load your playoff mode, go to your settings and manually input the numbers. See, that's a specific file that has all of your settings specifically saved for that particular file.

If you've downloaded and saved them to your regular settings you won't have to do that again. But for your playoff file, yes, you will need to log those numbers in manually which only takes but a minute or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the fast reply. I will do that now. I have to do everything I can to ensure my remaining 93 finals to be more challenging and therefore more rewarding. I'm definitely enjoying this season. Thanks mk.

By the way, the numbers in RED in page 1 mean anything special? Like user preference or something?

Last edited by achieveduser; 04-18-2011 at 12:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »