Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #153
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Thanks for the fast reply. I will do that now. I have to do everything I can to ensure my remaining 93 finals to be more challenging and therefore more rewarding. I'm definitely enjoying this season. Thanks mk.

By the way, the numbers in RED in page 1 mean anything special? Like user preference or something?
If you read through this thread (which I would not - LOL!) the RED/BOLD numbers only reflect the change that I made that concurs with the date. So people wouldn't get confused, I only made the red-bold numbers reflect the newest update and put the previous updates in normal type.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cool Thanks! I just finished inputting everything. I have a feeling my game 2 with this new setup will be a heartbreak.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #155
MVP

OVR: 11

Hey MK,

The past few weeks I've grown to be a lot better at 2k11, but not good enough to play on All-Star. Pro was getting really mind-numbing for me so I was stuck in between and getting frustrated. However I took your sliders and switched Real Player % to Shot Stick Timing and rounded off the shooting user sliders to 50 and it plays a sweet game with 11 minutes.

FG% might be a tad higher than normal, but I'm just looking for a good set of stats at the end. It really saved 2k11 for me and I'm starting another association.

Thanks man!

(I recommend anybody that has my problem above to try what I did.)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 02:19 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just had a very intense game in game 2 of 93 playoffs.

Bulls 105 vs Suns 113

When these two teams met in real life back in 93, the real score for game 2 was Bulls 111 vs Suns 108. That's pretty damn close.

I only had a lead once in 2nd quarter but I think I will get better as I get use to this slider. I can't believe how well this slider works with your roster files. (meaning the this slider brings out the best for players in your roster!)

It was a tough loss because I made two turn overs in the last 2 minutes. I basically chocked on CPU's pressure. LOL. Like I said it was very intense.

This was a good loss and it was the most satisfying game I ever played.

Is there a home court advantage in this game? for playoffs?

Last edited by achieveduser; 04-18-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #157
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

I love this slider set when I'm playing quick games but when I play assoc it was not the same by far. My question is do I need to edit more things once I'm in associaton mode with settings or maybe my roster. I do know they reset your rotation but what else?
Old 04-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
I love this slider set when I'm playing quick games but when I play assoc it was not the same by far. My question is do I need to edit more things once I'm in associaton mode with settings or maybe my roster. I do know they reset your rotation but what else?
Sorry...I've never played association mode so I wouldn't be any help.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #159
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
What is it that you're finding so different?

I've played a ton of ASSOC with this set and the only thing that has ever felt different to me is the increased intensity in the playoffs. The other thing that can have an effect is if you have Team Chemistry ON....losing streaks, happiness of individual players, etc can all have a real effect on how your team performs/feels when you play games.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #160
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

Association mode definitely feels different if you have Team Chemistry on. If it's too low, games start closely resembling a bricklayers' convention.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »