Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #161
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Hey mk I am using KG's roster with your slider set and noticed that players who dunk in real life like rondo are unable to with sliders>attributes>Dunking Ability at 40. It isn't until 44 that those players are able to. So my question for you now is where is the sweet spot for dunking ability if at 44 you start seeing them?

BTW I think the lowest rating for a dunker is 45
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #162
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Adjust the dunk rating to fit your needs. I did NOT create these sliders with one set of rosters in mind, so if you see something that needs tweaked, please feel free to do so. Hopefully other guys who are using KG's rosters will be helped by your finding as well... Thanks for sharing!

I played a fun game last night. Busted out my 85-86 rosters and played a game... Warriors (cpu) at Celtics (me). I won 124-110. It was a fun, old-school game just like in the mid-80's. Bird paced the way with 26 pts. But I had EIGHT players in double figures. Terry Teagle (30 pts) and Purvis Short (26 pts) were killing me, but my defense clamped down (11 blocks) and I pulled away early in the 4th, actually putting up a 24 point lead at one point. They cut it down to 9 with about 5 minutes to play, but I hit some big shots and got some stops.

I shot 53% and they shot 51%...both very realistic. Will say it again: with all the classic rosters and having put a ton of time into working on sliders, I LOVE this game!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 AM   #163
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

I found 46-47 work well. I have been thinking about turning the tendencies to 0 in hopes it will provide more individual play style realism. Does it work that way even? lol

thanks much
Old 04-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #164
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
I found 46-47 work well. I have been thinking about turning the tendencies to 0 in hopes it will provide more individual play style realism. Does it work that way even? lol

thanks much
I plan to test that tendency theory, as well. This game is SO good!

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 04-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #165
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

I just defeated the Mavs 98 - 73 with the Blazers, thanks to spectacularly bad basketball on their part and good execution on mine, on both ends of the court.

I smothered Nowitzki with Aldridge and Peja was injured early in the game, so they were all out of offensive options. Well, they did have Haywood, who made 7 shots out of 9 attempts, but Nowitzki decided he would just hog the ball and chuck it up all game long, making only 12 out of 32 FGA in the end. In the meanwhile, my Blazers finished the game with a FG percentage of 52%, and 7/18 from three. Their total FG% was of 39%.

They even grabbed 11 offensive rebounds in contrast to only 3 grabbed by my team, and scored 14 second chance points, but still lost by 25. Geez, now that's basketbawful.

Last edited by CX1329; 04-21-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #166
Banned

OVR: 41
Angry Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

I think the CPU goes to the freethow line too much Micheal Jordan had 25 free-throw attempts while i had 5 as a team

Last edited by Green Magic; 04-22-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #167
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

I tell you this is weird! In play now its a perfect game that i may lose. in assoc I win by 15-20. This doesn't make sense to me. I would like to know what gets reset when you go into assoc.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #168
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

I like the way these sliders play against both humans and cpu, but there's just one thing I need to know. When I play against my friends, most of them seem to be able to dump it deep in the post whether it's off a pick and roll or just someone cutting there. I always have some cpu teammates there, but they just let it fly passed their heads for the easy hoop. What slider do I change to at least have my cpu teammates be able to defend these cheap baskets? I was thinking play passing lanes, but do I change it for human or CPU? I'm just confused because I think I need to change human, but then again the cpu is the one controlling the players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »