Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

love these dude, the only real sliders that actually worked for me in this. I play 8 min quarters but im great on the offensive end and below average on D so the scores turn out to be like 12 min quarters lol. I'm getting amazing games with portlandblazers 96-97 roster[using the knicks]. Thanks alot
Old 07-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 7

Great sliders
Great games

good challenge, being lax on defense will lead to an *** whipping.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 0

To mkharsh33 and anyone else involved in helping to create these great sliders, THANK YOU!!!! I got this game back in october when it first came out, and got really frustrated with it, so i traded it in. So since it's summer and there is basically no NBA action all summer(even longer most likely ) I Re-bought it today, and decided to use these sliders. I started an association file with my Lakers, and simmed the entire thing(in about 30 minutes), and went 54-28, but some of the box scores were SO REALISTIC. Free throws were a bit much, but i'll adjust it to my liking. I love played 12 minute quarters, and playing full games, so i decided to play game 1 of my 1st round series against Utah. Final score 98-106(I won !) I used to have so much trouble with this game, always missing easy shots, layups always missing, hell even dunks, but now, all those troubles are GONE! I FINALLY know how to play this game now, and these sliders helped alot. These sliders helped renew my faith in this game again! Thanks guys!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #220
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Glad to hear that! Make sure you grab all the classic files (if you're into old school basketball). These sliders play great with ANY set of rosters (they're not tied to any specific roster file). Regarding free throws: I've had some games where I've shot in the high 30's, and then I've had some where I shot around 12. It varies...
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #221
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemba1Walker
will these work fine for superstar difficulty or will it not work the same?
Have you tried this yet? I was considering moving the difficulty up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey folks, good to be here. newb to OS and to 2k11 as well. I just recent bought it for PC off Steam and I use a Logitech Rumblepad to play. I never really messed much with the sliders so I decided to google "NBA 2k11 sliders" and it sent me here. Long story short, I just played my first game using these sliders and here are the results. Let me preface the screenshot by saying this is Association Mode, and I did a fantasy draft- here is my current NJ Nets team:

Stephen Curry
J.R. Smith(injured)
Kevin Durant
Kevin Love
Serge Ibaka
Jarrett Jack
Omri Casspi
Nick Young
Jason Thompson
Hassan Whiteside
Marco Bellinelli
Marcus Morris

I played against a Jazz team highlighted by Deron Williams, Landry Fields, Danillo Gallinari, and Roy Hibbert. They jumped out to an early 20-5 lead but I spent the whole game fighting back, tied it with 1.9 seconds left on 2 Steph Curry free throws only to lose by 7 in OT. It's tough to figure out what to do on offense now that nothing is dropping anymore lol. Anyways, according to the rankings, my team sucks so I prob will just delete the Association and either try fantasy draft again or just pick a team and go with em. What do most people do? Also if anyone has any pointers on how to get some solid offense going I would love to talk strategy.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #223
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

First time shooting above 50% against the CPU with these sliders. Thought it was impossible lol, but now I know I can do it. Good game. V.Cater had 40 points. This was an association game FYI.

Magic (User) Wizards (CPU)

Old 07-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #224
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrock67
Hey folks, good to be here. newb to OS and to 2k11 as well. I just recent bought it for PC off Steam and I use a Logitech Rumblepad to play. I never really messed much with the sliders so I decided to google "NBA 2k11 sliders" and it sent me here. Long story short, I just played my first game using these sliders and here are the results. Let me preface the screenshot by saying this is Association Mode, and I did a fantasy draft- here is my current NJ Nets team:

Stephen Curry
J.R. Smith(injured)
Kevin Durant
Kevin Love
Serge Ibaka
Jarrett Jack
Omri Casspi
Nick Young
Jason Thompson
Hassan Whiteside
Marco Bellinelli
Marcus Morris

I played against a Jazz team highlighted by Deron Williams, Landry Fields, Danillo Gallinari, and Roy Hibbert. They jumped out to an early 20-5 lead but I spent the whole game fighting back, tied it with 1.9 seconds left on 2 Steph Curry free throws only to lose by 7 in OT. It's tough to figure out what to do on offense now that nothing is dropping anymore lol. Anyways, according to the rankings, my team sucks so I prob will just delete the Association and either try fantasy draft again or just pick a team and go with em. What do most people do? Also if anyone has any pointers on how to get some solid offense going I would love to talk strategy.
Try running plays when offense is in a jam and I would also try to post up more because that were you get a higher percentage.

Also Mkharsh33: Do you post updated roster's or just classic ones

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »