Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #225
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajon Rondo Fan

Also Mkharsh33: Do you post updated roster's or just classic ones

Just classic... I'm fairly certain that my classic files will be updated by portlandblazer/hokupguy when the reditor drops.

So my projects this summer/fall are:

- keep my mlb 2k11 rosters updated (highest rated & most downloaded on 2k share)
- finish my 1995 mlb 2k11 roster file (all players are named - i just need to fix all the attributes - this will take me some time)
- and then create the 1983-1984 NBA season rosters - will probably be my last classic file. That will give us all seasons from 1984 to current (I believe). Some of the mid-2000's seasons I haven't looked at by the various authors here, so I don't know if they've done them 100% or left some of the 12 slots unfilled. But all I care about is up to around 1999-2000.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #226
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

83-84? Man, I didn't know you were doing another set. This is GREAT news! I haven't played much NBA 2K lately, but I know it's a game that will be in my rotation for years to come.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 07-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #227
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Official Final Sliders - Page 1 - Post 1

JULY 18th - 3:30 PM

One last & final update: On Ball Defense: 75 / 70

UPLOADED TO 2K SHARE (make sure you get mine!)

Appreciate all the input & hope you are enjoying them!
Old 07-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #228
Pro

OVR: 6

I updated the on ball D to 75/70. I did some experimenting, Ive been playing with KG's roster for like 3 months now and your slider set. It played well, so last night I was bored and decided to use Rashidi's roster who has better ratings and tendencies, I just use KG's because I'm in love with his hex edits and accessories.

So last night I deiced to be the Celtics and I faced the Bulls. The AI controlled Bulls played very realistic, felt like I was actually watching the Bulls play. Derrick Rose driving consistently, Korver coming off screans, Booz posting up and spotting up for the J it was beautiful. Then in the 4th quarter it turned into the Derrick Rose show. He took over the game, his jumper was on point, so he kept on splashing it in the clutch. I'm sticking with Rashidi's roster and your slider sets because it's providing perfect gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 07-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mkharsh33 do you or anyone else use these sliders with player lock? How's anyone doing? I'm finding it very difficult but Pro level with other sets is too easy.

Wonder what you'd change for player lock from all your testing, knowledge of the sliders?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #230
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Mkharsh33 do you or anyone else use these sliders with player lock? How's anyone doing? I'm finding it very difficult but Pro level with other sets is too easy.

Wonder what you'd change for player lock from all your testing, knowledge of the sliders?
have never tried player lock...

if you're having trouble with these - just lower the cpu on ball defense by 5 or 10 points and then raise the user by another 5 or 10. this should help...
Old 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
have never tried player lock...

if you're having trouble with these - just lower the cpu on ball defense by 5 or 10 points and then raise the user by another 5 or 10. this should help...
Wish it was that simple. Seems very different on player lock, on all star level my CPU teammates just play bad. I think it may be too hard to get a realistic game. I'm literally having to do everything by mself to stay competitive.

Using 97 Bulls locked to MJ.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #232
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Wish it was that simple. Seems very different on player lock, on all star level my CPU teammates just play bad. I think it may be too hard to get a realistic game. I'm literally having to do everything by mself to stay competitive.

Using 97 Bulls locked to MJ.
I sort of play player lock, as I generally only control the PG on defense. I rarely switch to low post defenders. But I agree the AI seems dumbed down for the user. Maybe changing D-awareness for the user is the answer?

Anyway, I'm having trouble keeping shot totals down on 12 min. I get within the high NBA average around 85-95 FGA per game. I rarely see a game with 70-80 FGA per game. I found a sort of solution by playing VERY slow bball (LOTS of plays) but I also lowered player speed to 40.

Bad idea. At 40 running plays is like running them in quicksand. It's workable but you can clearly see it affecting gameplay. I'll have to look for other solutions....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »