Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Hello mkharsh and thnx for ur sliders and all the updates =)

Ive pld 16 games with ur sliders and I would like to point out some problems i had with them.

1. The combination of Steal success: 60, Stealing:50 and Hands:75 produce way too many steals per game for both human/cpu. I had to lower Stealing to 40 and Steal Success to 50 in order to get realistic steal averages.

2. The only way to make the cpu to commit to turnovers is to lower the pass accuracy imo. Especially since offensive fouls are rare (bug). U have this slider to 50. I rarely saw a pass to go out of bounds. In every game i pld it was steals (of the opponent) = turnovers (urs), which is wrong. I suggest to lower that slider somthing to 46-47 for both cpu/human. I would like to see the ball go out of bounds sometimes ;D.

3. Shooting foul freq. : 64. Well, that produce way too many shooting fouls for me. I had to lower it to 58-60.

My overall experience was nice with ur sliders. Another adjustment i made was on the offense sliders, but thats because i play with shooting release type. (ins. 37, close. 42, mid. 45, 3pt. 49).

These are my thoughts mate and thnx for ur effort again ;D

EDIT : Oh i forgot the most important thing. IMO, in All-Star difficulty you cant really get realistic stats with 12mins/q. Cpu doesnt use the clock much (usually shooting in the first 10-14 seconds of each attack) and its a bit cheesy with fast breaks as well. Im always playing with 11mins/q and thats giving me realistic scores. I have to say tho that i dont like to lower player speed or game speed (leave it @ 50) because it breaks the overall feeling and move animations.

Last edited by illusiondrmr; 08-15-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #274
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Appreciate your comments...glad you're finding what you want with your tweaks.

Two more teaks:

- user & cpu pass accuracy lowered to 46
- cpu defensive awareness raised to 75

Also, I tried to play a more deliberate pace and still find that the scores are just too high. Going to officially lower my minutes played to 11.

Page 1 - Post 1 updated. Monday, August 15th @ 2:15 pm.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm noticing the CPU hitting what seems like every wide open shot and stepback jumper they take even when I play good D and I will miss the majority of mine.
Have any of you guys been experiencing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #276
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

I agree same thing happens to me all the time.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #277
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

you gotta get up in their grill on defense... if you start lowering cpu shooting sliders the game just becomes too easy.

i use the PG on defense...i pick and choose when to double team. think like a basketball player. with the latest settings the cpu is shooting more realistically for me, so i'm not seeing this.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #278
Rookie

Hi again, mkharsh !

I would like to inform you, that ur sliders with 11min/q are working smoothly in Superstar difficulty as well! I've pld almost my entire nba2k11 gaming life with ALLSTAR difficulty. However, i dont find it challenging anymore as im finishing a season with 70 wins or more. I tried the HOF difficulty, but i found it quite unrealistic, regarding the way cpu tried to win the game. (fast breaks - early shoooting).

However, i found out that superstar difficulty provides a better cpu gameplay (both in offense and defense), which is quite challenging for me and very enjoyable to play. I can get realistic scores (pretty close ones ;p), while cpu aint cheesy like in HOF.

I really suggest you to try ur sliders in superstar difficulty as well, in case you or any1 out there find the all-star diff. boring ;D

Cheeeeers. (Im so impatient with nba2k12 !! I rly hope the default simulation sliders gonna work this time out of the box ;D).
Old 08-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #279
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

I am playing with the 92-93 season rosters using these sliders are I am loving them.

Keep in mind that I play player lock and the only thing that I changed was Def Rebounding to 40/40. I noticed that on the Defensive end my players would hardly ever try to grab a def rebound(or the CPU for that matter) if it did not come directly to them. They made no effort what so ever most of the time.

Now with this change I see them atleast attempting to grab a board even if they have no chance of getting it. All I want is the effort.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 08-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #280
Pro

Great sliders! I've only made minor adjustments but my scores and season is going great. I play Hall of Fame and I like for the game to be difficult.

The only thing that I can't stop the CPU from doing is fast breaking! Especially off of a missed free throw. It seems like its very difficult to stop (pick up) the ball handler. The CPU just blows by my player and also the CPU players always cut to the basket on fast breaks and get layups. It doesn't happen all the time but I just can't get a grip on stopping it.

Are there any sliders for this? I thinking it's the player individual defensive awareness but I could be wrong.

Anyone else have this issue? It also doesn't help that you can't take a charge on this game. Its very surprising that they haven't patched that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »