Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #361
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmikey20
ohh ok i put them in myslef.thought they were in 2kshare..thanks
Does 2K share still contain the old rosters, files, sliders, etc....That is what I am getting by reading this post. It would be nice if possible to use them in 2K12.

I have 2K12 coming and if I didn't get it so cheap, I would have stayed with 2K11. After MLB 2K12 releases (Only if there are major upgrades will I get it), I think I will be set for at least a season in all the sports I care about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #362
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

bulls23... side note, but i'm with you on mlb2k12. i really enjoy 2k11, so i don't know if i'll get it or not. i still have the capability to edit rosters, so i may just keep an offseason file - but again, i don't know what the word on 2k12 will be.

regarding nba 2k12, the more i read about the legends players, the less likely i am to get this game. i only want to use old school rosters, so i doubt i'll get it. what i am thinking about doing is creating a 70's season complete roster, with 1975-1976 most likely.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #363
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
bulls23... side note, but i'm with you on mlb2k12. i really enjoy 2k11, so i don't know if i'll get it or not. i still have the capability to edit rosters, so i may just keep an offseason file - but again, i don't know what the word on 2k12 will be.

regarding nba 2k12, the more i read about the legends players, the less likely i am to get this game. i only want to use old school rosters, so i doubt i'll get it. what i am thinking about doing is creating a 70's season complete roster, with 1975-1976 most likely.
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see many roster sets this year with 2K12, given all the restrictions that are in place. We can't even edit the generics on the Legends teams currently, so that is a huge flaw right there. The "workaround" is a long process, too.

This is why I didn't trade in 2K11; the rosters on this game were very well done and we have 2 decades worth to choose from. Right now, I'm not sure 2K12 will have as long of a shelf life as 2K11; if it wasn't for me getting the game for free, I would've stuck with 2K11.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 10-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #364
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Dan... the super star slider set i've created makes 2k11 an awesome game. i'm not even missing 2k12. i played the demo for about 15 minutes, and though it was a very nice game, it wasn't worth the money.

here's what i'm wondering: i'm thinking it's we here at OS that might have made 2K change the editing of Legends players?? They had to know (via 2k share) that we had a TON of great rosters up in which the game had been hex edited (and vlad's tool). Just a guess, but it could be they took those editing capabilities away because of the talented people here at OS. Something to think about...
Old 10-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #365
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Dan... the super star slider set i've created makes 2k11 an awesome game. i'm not even missing 2k12. i played the demo for about 15 minutes, and though it was a very nice game, it wasn't worth the money.

here's what i'm wondering: i'm thinking it's we here at OS that might have made 2K change the editing of Legends players?? They had to know (via 2k share) that we had a TON of great rosters up in which the game had been hex edited (and vlad's tool). Just a guess, but it could be they took those editing capabilities away because of the talented people here at OS. Something to think about...
I would be real surprised if they took editing away on purpose just because of OS.

Don't you have to unlock the teams first to edit them?

I would also think the hex edit tool would still work on this game, as the file structure appears to be the same.

PS mk, I thought you'd be all over this game with the Larry Bird cover and all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #366
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:

It could be. Perhaps some of the ex-NBA guys caught wind of them still being in the game via 2K Share rosters (obviously, not an exact likeness but still, they were in the game) and it made 2K have to look at changing things in regards to editing those classic teams.

@ Bulls; yes, you can edit teams in Legends Mode once you unlock them, but only equipment. You can't change the generic PF on the 85 Sixers to Barkley, though, and that's where the problems arise.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 10-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #367
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
PS mk, I thought you'd be all over this game with the Larry Bird cover and all!
I put a brand new cover on my 2k11 game with bird and magic on the cover together. problem solved...
Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #368
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd love to see the pic used. Might need to borrow it for my copy :-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »