Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #33
Rookie
 
randogu's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tempe, AZ
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Just finished a game with the set prior to tonights update.

randogu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #34
DJ
Hall Of Fame
 
DJ's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 17,374
Blog Entries: 101
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Those changes are pretty similar to the ones I made after my last game.

I do have a question about Fatigue and Stamina. With those numbers where they are, it seems my players get tired awfully quick and take a long time to recover. Were these done to try and offset the high CPU shooting totals?

I'll have to test more, but 74 for HUM fouls may be a bit high. Any contact down low and the whistle blows, it seems.
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (XB1S)
NHL 21 (XB1S)
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
DJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,552
Blog Entries: 1
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Those changes are pretty similar to the ones I made after my last game.

I do have a question about Fatigue and Stamina. With those numbers where they are, it seems my players get tired awfully quick and take a long time to recover. Were these done to try and offset the high CPU shooting totals?

I'll have to test more, but 74 for HUM fouls may be a bit high. Any contact down low and the whistle blows, it seems.
once again i must be ********... here's what i THOUGHT: by raising the stamina to 75 it gives them LONGER stamina. by lowering fatigue it SLOWS DOWN their tiredness. but i think i have this wrong... i would really appreciate some feedback on this...

2k really p!sses me off because they don't provide any context to their sliders. i thought i was seeing my players tire quicker as well and it didn't make sense... i use rotation for substitutions and prefer to let the cpu call timeouts.

let me know what i can do to fix these... i don't want guys to get tired so quickly - that's what we're aiming for. my apologies for the error...
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 11:05 PM   #36
DJ
Hall Of Fame
 
DJ's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 17,374
Blog Entries: 101
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
once again i must be ********... here's what i THOUGHT: by raising the stamina to 75 it gives them LONGER stamina. by lowering fatigue it SLOWS DOWN their tiredness. but i think i have this wrong... i would really appreciate some feedback on this...

2k really p!sses me off because they don't provide any context to their sliders. i thought i was seeing my players tire quicker as well and it didn't make sense... i use rotation for substitutions and prefer to let the cpu call timeouts.

let me know what i can do to fix these... i don't want guys to get tired so quickly - that's what we're aiming for. my apologies for the error...
I'd lower Stamina closer to default and put Fatigue around 44.
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (XB1S)
NHL 21 (XB1S)
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
DJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #37
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

I found with the shooting foul sliders at 62/68 that they seemed to give pretty realistic foul attempts. About 15-25 for both teams per game.

Stamina and fatigue seem to be the only other thing to fix. I haven't tried the new sliders to check out the CPU fg % though.

Any idea what fatigue and stamina should be set at?
stoptheman10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #38
Pro
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Oct 2006
Blog Entries: 2
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

I've actually tried shooting foul sliders at 61/61 and I've gotten about 20 team fouls on both sides. It seems like 68 is too high so I might try 62/64 for shooting fouls and test it.
__________________
PSN - ChiDefenda

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
elementz09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #39
DJ
Hall Of Fame
 
DJ's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 17,374
Blog Entries: 101
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
I found with the shooting foul sliders at 62/68 that they seemed to give pretty realistic foul attempts. About 15-25 for both teams per game.

Stamina and fatigue seem to be the only other thing to fix. I haven't tried the new sliders to check out the CPU fg % though.

Any idea what fatigue and stamina should be set at?
I think those are good numbers for shooting fouls. In the game I played with MK's updated set, both myself (Denver) and Utah went to the foul line over 30 times. Nene and Al Jefferson were both in early foul trouble b/c any contact in the paint resulted in a foul. If you tone down those numbers a bit, you'll get fouls, but at a more realistic clip and it will allow for some physicality in the paint.

I need to do a search for fatigue/stamina settings, but I seem to recall Fatigue needs to be around 44 and Stamina somewhere in the 48-52 range. Once I find that thread, I'll post the results here.
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (XB1S)
NHL 21 (XB1S)
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
DJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:41 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,552
Blog Entries: 1
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Ran another test game (used my 92-93 rosters which are a work-in-progress - ran as the hornets at philly - 2 teams i have 100% completed).

Make the following changes (I think we're getting close):

- Attributes:
user and cpu stamina: both at 55
user and cpu fatigue rate: both at 44

- Tendencies:
user contest shots: 80 ... cpu contest shots: 20

- Fouls:
user shooting foul frequency: 68 ... cpu shooting foul frequency: 64

(or dealer's choice on the fouls...LOL!). I don't want the fouls to drop too low because there are many NBA games in which each team shoots around 30 apiece.

Thanks to Dan (DJ) for catching the stamina issue. Still wish 2K would explain these better (much like EA does in NCAA football). MUCH thanks for the feedback! (Page 1 - Post 1 notes changes).
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS

Last edited by mkharsh33; 03-23-2011 at 01:45 AM.
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Top -