Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #457
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

MK:

How do I download those classic rosters referred to on your signature? I went to 2kshare and did a search using mkharsh33 and it yielded nothing.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #458
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrekj
MK:

How do I download those classic rosters referred to on your signature? I went to 2kshare and did a search using mkharsh33 and it yielded nothing.
they are for 2K11...I don't own 2K12.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 3

MK,

I'm currently using yours and PortlandBlazers "Revamped 93" Rosters. I assume these sliders will work with that roster set, right?

Would you reccomend changing the Inside, Midrange, and 3pt shooting tendancies to a more early 90s style, meaning more mid range game less 3s. what are your thoughts on that??
Old 10-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #460
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

The problem is that the game seems to have guys "jump back" behind the 3 point line. I've tried a LOT of combinations (screwing with the roster individually and also the slider tendencies). But guys will constantly go behind the line.

what I do is use the "lead passing" when i throw a pass to the guy outside. you can kinda lead him to spots on the floor that are not 3 pointers. but it's a game thing and not much we can do about it.

The set on page 1 are pretty much a "final" set. you have got to get up in their grill defensively, but I just played a game today with my 1991-1992 rosters - I won 85-78. I shot 43% (Jazz) and the cpu shot 38% (mavericks). I made a comparison to some games played from that year and the stats were well within a viable range (across the board - it was scary how real they looked). I played another game (same matchup but switched to play as the Jazz on the road in Dallas) and I lost by 10. The cpu shot 52% and I shot 49%. Again, well within range...

I will try a few more test games, but what I "might" consider is raising back up the cpu shooting sliders to conform with the user's. but I'll try a few more games because these might be good to go. Glad you're enjoying the rosters!!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:47 AM   #461
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

2 small updates (super star level):

ATTRIBUTES (User / CPU):
Dunking Ability: 35 / 35 (both lowered from 36)
Blocking: 47 / 57 (both raised slightly...tied to shooting %'s)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #462
Rookie

OVR: 2

which sliders effects passing because i need to fix the fact that everytime i pass the ball the CPU just sticks there arm out no matter where they are and causes an automatic turnover thanks
Old 11-01-2011, 10:32 AM   #463
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny123123
which sliders effects passing because i need to fix the fact that everytime i pass the ball the CPU just sticks there arm out no matter where they are and causes an automatic turnover thanks
You need to be wiser in your passes. Here's the problem: if you lower the "hands" slider (which effects how many times the cpu or user gets a deflection on the ball) - you're going to be able to have a field day and cheat the game by continually throwing pick-and-roll passes or continually throwing to guys on the move for layups (using the bumper / lead passing icons). The hands slider at 85 makes the cpu be more active defensively, but you can still make some amazing passes.

You can personally lower that slider, but to me these have created the near perfect amount out turnovers...
Old 11-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #464
Rookie

OVR: 2

thanks for the advice. if i make dumb passes i could deal with it but what i see the CPU do is ridiculous, simple passes become turnovers because they stick there arm out or dive anywhere near the ball when initially they are not even in postion to be a factor in the play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »