Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #497
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
yeah All-Star seems fair and equal.....but after only 3 years of playing 2K basketball it might just be i'm not skilled enough to play on any other levels but Pro or All-Star

Dallas offense always look like crap any time i try to play on the highest level with Dirk missing shot after shot even with the same settings

I hate that type of gameplay gimmick....it shouldn't matter what level i play on Dirk should still knock down open Mid Range jumpers at a high level

I don't have a problem with some of my other players bricking shots on the highest level but when it's Dirk and the shooting sliders haven't changed at all then I know something under the hood ain't right
I think someone may have uploaded these sliders to 2K Share for the PS3, but that was several months ago. Still, worth a look. If you can't find them, send me a PM and I'll give you the AS version of this set.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #498
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
PM... You can manually plug in the sliders on page 1. Unfortunately you cannot share sliders cross platform, so you'll just have to take a couple minutes and input the numbers.

Sadly, you cannot get the rosters. The PS3 guys didn't do many 2K11 classic rosters at all, so unfortunately you cannot get the Classic Rosters for the PS3.

As an aside, I picked up Madden 12. I've input your sliders and had a fun game first game. Unfortunately I'm banned from the Madden forums, so I'll need to see if they'll let me back in (and I promise to behave).
MK, I sent you a PM about Madden and a few other topics.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #499
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

disregard my last post Mike....

someone actually uploaded your sliders on PS3 but i didn't see the rosters for Old school duplicated so i've been playing with the regular rosters so far

I'm beating the Bobcats in my opening game 62-53 late in the 3rd qtr....everything has been pretty good stat wise

Dirk feels like Dirk he's 7/12 from the FG

Looks like no NBA season so i just went back to NBA 2K11 to try and get my money worth's out last years game....was hoping to use the old school Mavs team you created so that's a bummer.

I'm too lazy to do any other rosters myself right now but it appears with the NBA season on the verge of being cancelled those old school rosters would have been the best way to go for me.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #500
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
disregard my last post Mike....

someone actually uploaded your sliders on PS3 but i didn't see the rosters for Old school duplicated so i've been playing with the regular rosters so far

I'm beating the Bobcats in my opening game 62-53 late in the 3rd qtr....everything has been pretty good stat wise

Dirk feels like Dirk he's 7/12 from the FG

Looks like no NBA season so i just went back to NBA 2K11 to try and get my money worth's out last years game....was hoping to use the old school Mavs team you created so that's a bummer.

I'm too lazy to do any other rosters myself right now but it appears with the NBA season on the verge of being cancelled those old school rosters would have been the best way to go for me.
Check out the Hardwood Classics thread in the roster sub-forum. I know there are several rosters for the PS3 out there. It's nowhere near the depth of the 360 rosters, but at least there are some available.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-16-2011, 01:38 AM   #501
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Looks like a party here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #502
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

mk,
Do you have an updated "real life" roster with this years rookies in it for 2k11?
I know you have a bunch of classic rosters i just didnt know if you had "this years" rosters for 2k11 or knew of one out there available.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #503
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm using one that was posted on 2K Share around August 1st. It was done by someone here who did a GREAT job on it.

What I find funny is that, since there's no season this year (and there won't be), how these guys know how to rate everyone... it's a crapshoot... I can upload here with a .ROS or if you have 2K Share I can tell you which one it is. There are many of them, and you might want to look them over yourself. honestly, i have it and have reviewed it, but i hate today's NBA so I never play it (but my son does).
Old 11-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #504
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'm using one that was posted on 2K Share around August 1st. It was done by someone here who did a GREAT job on it.

What I find funny is that, since there's no season this year (and there won't be), how these guys know how to rate everyone... it's a crapshoot... I can upload here with a .ROS or if you have 2K Share I can tell you which one it is. There are many of them, and you might want to look them over yourself. honestly, i have it and have reviewed it, but i hate today's NBA so I never play it (but my son does).
Yes MK is you would let me know the gamertag name on the one you use so i can try it.
I love using your old rosters too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »