Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #529
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I can play a game in a little over an hour...

No 2K12 for me because I'm mostly a fan of classic rosters, and 2K12 won't duplicate that, possibly no game ever will. I'm very happy with 2K11 - love this game. No need for 2K12...
I managed to pick up a copy of 2K12 today for a real bargain price! I really do love it but I also love 2K11 too, I can't believe I'm actually going to keep both games. I think I'm going to sell my PS3 version and get the 360 version as I would like to try your historical rosters.

Thanks for your hard work mate, I've really enjoyed how you managed to get the game to play.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:36 PM   #530
Pro

OVR: 6

any tips on how to play better defense? I am struggling big time particularly on fast breaks
Old 01-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #531
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1StUnA
any tips on how to play better defense? I am struggling big time particularly on fast breaks
I'm still tweaking a few things... I'm getting frustrated with some things too. superStar level is better to play on as it makes it a bit more challenging, and players play much smarter. BUT, there are some frustrations that come with this. Hang tight... think I've got some fixes (which are basic) but will help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #532
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'm still tweaking a few things... I'm getting frustrated with some things too. superStar level is better to play on as it makes it a bit more challenging, and players play much smarter. BUT, there are some frustrations that come with this. Hang tight... think I've got some fixes (which are basic) but will help.
Cool. Looking forward to the changes
Old 01-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #533
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

New updates - SUPERSTAR Level for NBA 2K11.

All changes are in RED - After much debate about CPU shooting sliders, I finally have found what I'm looking for. I know I've said this in the past, but I'd say the set now is "final." Just had 3 AWESOME games with them, and the stats are spot on!! Enjoy!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #534
Banned

OVR: 8

Mk If I feel Im gettin to the basket to easy in one on one with Durant what should I up? Cpu on ball D by ten? Im using your superstars and loving them I just dont want to have that guaranteed drive option ya know. Any input is appreciated thanks for the great sliders man.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #535
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I raised the CPU ON BALL DEFENSE to 70... If it's too easy you could also go to 75.

One of the issues that comes up in this game is the "bumping" factor, which many didn't like. But good find, as this has been an issue for me too...

Always note the date on page 1 - post 1... I provide the day and time of new updates (of which I'm pretty much done - very pleased with where I am) and will note them in RED.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #536
Banned

OVR: 8

70 is much better for on ball D. How touchy are the shooting sliders? I feel like the shooting % is a bit too low for both user and cpu. If I raise everything one for both will I see a big diff? I just feel like guys who arent big players arent hitting at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »