Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm trying to put in these sliders and I am not seeing the slider for throw flashy passes and commit fouls? I know they are under tendencies but they are not there for me. Thanks.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #570
Rookie

OVR: 4

mkharsh33, I'm enjoying these sliders set and your roster. Thank you. Animations and AI is great. Quick question though, I enjoy playing on shot stick timing. Would I need to make any adjustments to compensate for this? thanks.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #571
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

B Edwards 17 - at the top of the page are the all-star sliders and the bottom of the page have the changes (any of the above noted in BLUE) for super star. make sure you plug in the top sliders that are just in black, and then at the bottom plug in those which were in blue at the top. everything is there...double check them for accuracy.

fearless74x - if I recall, you may need to lower ONLY THE USER shooting sliders by a click (or two) each. having done both (shot timing and real player %) - let me suggest using real player %. I found with shot stick timing that once I got the shooting motions down, that average players could light it up and it took the fun factor away. just a suggestion...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #572
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Ok I have a stupid question I guess, but could someone tell me how you shoot exactly when using real player %? Do you use X, or the right stick down and up, just as you would if you were using shot stick? Do you just tap it, or hold it or what? I'm asking because I rarely shoot over 35% with the Kings, and the updated rosters. Not to mention maybe only 3 at most from three. Most points come in the paint.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #573
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Do you use X, or the right stick down and up, just as you would if you were using shot stick? Do you just tap it, or hold it or what?
All the above... That's what makes it fun... You can do different things, and like in real basketball, your shooting motions will depend on the kind of shot you're taking. Run plays...use screens...get guys spacing...know what and where each guy does best. This is not a child-like deal where it's about button mashing... It takes a bit of skill, and 2K11 captures this well...

I'd suggest doing some practice stuff and experiment with the controls based upon the different types of shots your taking...
Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #574
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
All the above... That's what makes it fun... You can do different things, and like in real basketball, your shooting motions will depend on the kind of shot you're taking. Run plays...use screens...get guys spacing...know what and where each guy does best. This is not a child-like deal where it's about button mashing... It takes a bit of skill, and 2K11 captures this well...

I'd suggest doing some practice stuff and experiment with the controls based upon the different types of shots your taking...

I hear ya. I do def need some practice. I don't mash buttons, but was just wondering if I was doing something incorrect. I am 38 and play as realistically as the game will allow me. Not only is my FG% always low, my defense kills me. On a side note....... Another question. I have noticed a few times where my sliders have defaulted back after playing a game in association, saving, shutting off then going back in. It's like it doesn't remember my profile sometimes. Anyways...I'm sure I can get it figured out, but any info about that would be appreciated.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #575
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have the same issue - how do you save a roster/slider set to default every time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 AM   #576
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Okay... After TONS and TONS of testing, I think we've arrived...

I have posted the latest set on page 1 - post 1 for SUPERSTAR level. I LOVE the way the spacing now plays out, and you'll now notice less contact and more fluid animations. I've even seen some new animations I had not yet witnessed.

If you're seeing too many shooting fouls, just lower the cpu's by a click or two...

If you find the cpu can't score on you, raise their 4 shooting tendencies to 25 (up from 20). It seems like a fine line, and the truth is I hate odd numbers (I prefer sliders that end in 0 or 5 - but I'll make occasional allowances).

Make sure you double-check all your numbers. Think you'll be very pleased with the latest tweaks...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »