Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #689
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

couple small changes I made - put consistency and defensive rebounding both at 0. Make sure you double-check your numbers if you use them. The more I play this game the more I've found ways to make it play better. The ONLY thing I am thinking about toying with is the "block shots" sliders - right now I have it at user 50 and cpu 100. But I'm thinking about lowering it to 45/90 - but not sure yet. Some of the layup animations I'm not sure if I like at 50/100...
Old 12-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #690
Banned

OVR: 8

Played 4 games and lost enjoyed these sliders even while losing then noticed i was able to run the pick and roll a bit easy i won a game using it alone way to often. Is this something that just comes a bit easy on 11 or was it a weak defense i was facing? Hopefully a weak D

Last edited by jcern23; 12-15-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:23 AM   #691
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Played 4 games and lost enjoyed these sliders even while losing then noticed i was able to run the pick and roll a bit easy i won a game using it alone way to often. Is this something that just comes a bit easy on 11 or was it a weak defense i was facing? Hopefully a weak D
yeah, there's nothing much we can do combat the pick-and-roll play - it is too easy to abuse. i run only the plays called by the cpu, but actually, i freelance a LOT in this game. 2K11 is not perfect - there are some frustrations that come with it, but IMO it was groundbreaking when it released. it's also why the quickness has to be maxed out for the cpu - you can abuse the thumb stick moves (esp. the crossover) too easily. But I still get animations with this game that are jaw-dropping.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #692
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
yeah, there's nothing much we can do combat the pick-and-roll play - it is too easy to abuse. i run only the plays called by the cpu, but actually, i freelance a LOT in this game. 2K11 is not perfect - there are some frustrations that come with it, but IMO it was groundbreaking when it released. it's also why the quickness has to be maxed out for the cpu - you can abuse the thumb stick moves (esp. the crossover) too easily. But I still get animations with this game that are jaw-dropping.
Ok thanks for the heads up ill just refrain from calling it and go back to getting pounded lol definitely done calling a play that works 70% of the time
Old 01-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #693
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't use these exact sliders but I stole your tendencies. They are fantastic. Great work much appreciated. They really seem to bring out individual tendencies, right amount of touches, better CPU shot selection, and the CPU is patient in half court sets but still can be aggressive.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 02-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #694
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Went back to the drawing board on a few things. Latest updates that I use are now posted on page 1 - post 1 for NBA 2K11. If you are still using the classic roster files I strongly urge you to give these a shot. They have given me the most fantastic gameplay to date...
Old 02-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #695
Just started!

OVR: 0

Greetings from Germany
I truly love nba 2k11, because it was the first bb-videogame I ever played (nowitzki-hype got me ^^). And I really appreciate all the work you have done , mkharsh33, to make this game even better. But now my xbox broke down and i lost my roster and dc files. Now 2k servers are down for 2k11, would be awesome if you still have some files saved and could send them to me.

keep up the fantastic work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #696
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyfly
Greetings from Germany
I truly love nba 2k11, because it was the first bb-videogame I ever played (nowitzki-hype got me ^^). And I really appreciate all the work you have done , mkharsh33, to make this game even better. But now my xbox broke down and i lost my roster and dc files. Now 2k servers are down for 2k11, would be awesome if you still have some files saved and could send them to me.

keep up the fantastic work
If you have NBA 2K11 - you need to go to the thread on historic rosters here at OS (Hardwood Classics thread) and go to page 1 - post 1. Send me an email to the address I posted there. I promise I will send you the 2 zip folders with 20 roster files, starting with the 84-85 season. You'll need space in your inbox for the files and a knowledge of how to move them to your hard drive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »