Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #705
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

For anyone still using these, and the classic files from 2K11 - the front page is now 100% accurate of what I'm using. This set has given me some AMAZING games, and the stats are spot on. I've seen a bit of everything with this set. Be sure to double-check your numbers. And beware: the cpu will find a way to get you back in the 2nd half if you don't play smart basketball. I have gotten rid of 2K13 - I find that nothing compares to 2K11, at least for me. Kudos to 2K for making what I would call my favorite video game of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #706
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm using updated rosters MK. Nothing classic. I got a question I was wondering if you could answer. It's more of a roster question I guess but I'm using very similar sliders so I thought it was relevant.

Some star players play really similar to their real life styles/percentages. Other star players play too tentative or just take terrible shots. I've adjusted tons of player tendencies including touches and shot tendency as well as coach profiles but there always seems to be a couple players every season that just don't play right. Do you know a good formula to make sure teams are going to their star players and they are being aggressive enough/taking decent shots? Maybe put attack the basket higher or look for post players up on the coach profiles? Or take perimeter shots down a few notches? Or lower all the role players touches to zero individually? I just played Dwight Howard and he just didn't get the ball enough. Whereas I played Monta Ellis and he was constantly attacking.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 03-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #707
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Can't really help you much. I play with only classic rosters (pre-2002). Some I helped create and others I didn't but we used a similar method. Sorry, just don't know how to be of help. Keep tweaking until you get the individual players to play how you want them to is all I can really say.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #708
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey marsh I think the pass at 44 is to low my players throw the ball out of bounds when im just passing to the player 5 feet from me.i had 27 turnovers 1 game.i put it back to 50 and i had a lot less turnovers.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #709
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaw
Hey marsh I think the pass at 44 is to low my players throw the ball out of bounds when im just passing to the player 5 feet from me.i had 27 turnovers 1 game.i put it back to 50 and i had a lot less turnovers.
Dude, you've got to take better care of the ball. The whole point of this slider set is to get non-steal turnovers, like we see in the NBA. You canNOT force anything with this slider set, but still get rewarded. In my hundreds of games played, I've NEVER experienced what you have... Gotta play smart basketball.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #710
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Dude, you've got to take better care of the ball. The whole point of this slider set is to get non-steal turnovers, like we see in the NBA. You canNOT force anything with this slider set, but still get rewarded. In my hundreds of games played, I've NEVER experienced what you have... Gotta play smart basketball.
Ya you are right I try to push the ball up the floor.im playing with the 92-93 bulls
In a association with your classic rosters. I love them btw. Thanks for all the hard work you put into making these. The game is very challenging.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #711
Rookie

OVR: 1

Reading through this thread has made me really regret getting rid of NBA 2K11, I loved that game.

But I just checked my xbox and I still have all my saved files (so I've got all the classic rosters). So I just just reordered 2k11, cant wait to play it again.

Thanks for jogging my memory about this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #712
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I will update the first page with a couple very small updates. Minor stuff, but the more I play this game the more I see things I hadn't before. This game is still the greatest...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »