Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #721
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

CPU Help Defense right? How you liking 12 compared to this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #722
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
CPU Help Defense right? How you liking 12 compared to this game?
Haven't had time to dive into 12 yet... Been busy with MLB 2K12 rosters updated for this season. So I don't know yet... Was told to just run with Imperial's set, which is what I'll probably do just to save time and the headache.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #723
Just started!

OVR: 0

thx man, i will test that later and sorry if my english is bad (i'm french) but i really appreciate your works
Old 04-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #724
Just started!

Try this slider set. My own slider but it seems to be working pretty well.Let me know

Both CPU and Player should have the same setting

Difficulty: Allstar
Game Style: Custom
Game Speed: 55-(58)
Fatigue, Injuries: On
Clutch Factor: On
Shooting Type: Shot Stick-preference*
FT Shooting Type: Real Player %
Free Throw Difficulty: 100

Offense *** ()= recommended
Inside Shot Success 48-(49) (No NBA player should be missing these shots if they are wide open)
Close Shot Success (48)-49 (A little harder but should be pretty easy if wide open)
Mid-Range Success 49-(50) (Most NBA players are more comfortable shooting at this range because it has the most space to find an open look)
3PT Success 48-(49) (3PT is most essentials for killer outside shooters, open threes should be close to automatic)
Layup Success 50
Dunk in Traffic Frequency 35-(40) (Should be lower than default because most players don't drive in for a dunk when there are defenders)
Dunk in Traffic Success 45-(50) (This is a slider set for when you do dunk with defenders the success is determined by how good of a dunker your player is)
Pass Accuracy 49-(50) (default recommended because no NBA player should be throwing ridiculous passes, but time to time the occasional full court pass.
Alley-Oop Success 48 (Lebron, Blake, and JR should be able to make those alley oops, but smaller players shouldn't be capable of making any alley oop)
Contact Shot Success 40 (Rarely but occasionally made shots)

Defense
Driving Contact Shot Frequency 97 (Makes drives more realistic with the least amount of bump)
Inside Contact Shot Frequency 97 (Inside game play is dramatically changed with more body'ing up)
Layup Defense Strength TAKEOFF 65 (Improves defense for layups in motion)
Layup Defense Strength RELEASE 55 (Improves defense for layups released)
Jump Shot Defense Strength GATHER 60 (Improves defense for shot in motion)
Jump Shot Defense Strength RELEASE 50 (Ball is released so it shouldn't be affected much)
Help Defense Strength 65 (Good enough help D but not to the point of always double teaming and leaving wide open shooters)
Steal Success 50

Attributes
Quickness (40)-45 (Gives quicker players a much more controlled and yet advantage over slower defenders)
Vertical (40)-45 (Allows bigger defenders to get above smaller defenders)
Strength 60 (Allows more quicker motion for backing down defenders)
Stamina 50
Speed 35-(40) (Realistic movements with Game speed increased without the "Cheesing")
Durability 50
Hustle 60 (Allows a bit more fluid motion for quicker reactions on loose balls)
Ball Handling 50
Hands 47 (Less crazy passes to defended players and long passes being caught with ease)
Dunking Ability 35 (Differentiates the good dunkers from average)
On-Ball Defense 60 (More body defense)
Stealing 50
Blocking 45 (Blocking isn't as frequent in the NBA especially from most PG and bigger players have higher tendencies of blocking. Smaller players either miss the block or foul)

Offensive Awareness 65 (Increases Offense to aware players with good ball IQ)
Defensive Awareness 85 (Increases Defense to defensive players)
Offensive Rebounding 30 (Less players will be jumping up uselessly to get a rebound that is unable to be reached)
Defensive Rebounding (40)-45 (Defensive rebounding needs to be a little bit higher than offensive because the defense should be more ready to get under the ball and position themselves.)
Consistency 99-Player 99-CPU (this is because a good shooter should consistently shoot the ball consistently except when a defender throws them off.. I put 99 because 100 felt too cheat-status)
Fatigue Rate 50-(57) (57 for more realism, 50 for more playtime for your favorite stars)
Injury Frequency (25)-30 (less injuries when not in-game)
Injury Severity 5-(10) (severity should be at low)

Tendencies
Take Inside Shots 45
Take Close Shots 40
Take Mid-Range Shots 50
Take 3Pt Shots 45
Post Shots 47
Attack the Basket 20
Look for Post Players 60
Throw Alley-Oops 30
Attempt Dunks 45
Attempt Putbacks (75)-80
Play Passing Lanes 35
Go for On-Ball Steals 25
Contest Shots 70
Backdoor Cuts 50

Fouls
Over the Back Foul Frequency 70
Charging Foul Frequency 70
Blocking Foul Frequency 70
Reaching Foul Frequency 70
Shooting Foul Frequency 70
Loose Ball Foul Frequency 70
Old 04-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #725
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Try this slider set. My own slider but it seems to be working pretty well.Let me

Alrighty then...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #726
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Try this slider set. My own slider but it seems to be working pretty well.Let me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Alrighty then...
I believe he posted 2k13 sliders, yeah...2k11 doesn't have Layup/Jumpshot defense strength.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #727
Just started!

How come I cant post my own thread? I'm new to this. Someone please let me know. Thank you.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #728
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Just out of curiosity, what's the consensus for team chemistry for 2k11? Using '12-'13 rosters, I'm 21-22 (58 game season with the Knicks) with a really low chemistry. And that's fine, I guess. But my team gets super streaky. My last 19 games have seen a 5 game winning streak, followed by a 7 game losing streak, followed by a 7 game winning streak.

But what's more troubling is how the rest of the league plays. The Kings are sitting as the #1 seed in the West right now, and Orlando, Detroit, and Toronto are the #2, 4, and 5 seeds respectively in the East. The Bulls (with Derrick Rose playing in all their games) are at 13-27. Would chemistry be affecting the cpu controlled teams this much as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »