Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #753
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Do these sliders work in 2K13?
Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #754
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Vee35
Do these sliders work in 2K13?
I don't know. My son plays that game a lot, but I don't touch it. I only developed these for 2K11, which does play a bit different. My aim was to get the animations & player movements to look realistic and then work on getting the statistics to play right after the fact. I simply don't know what these would do for 13. But I did develop a slider set for 13:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-sliders.html

You can try the 2nd set for higher difficulty.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #755
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey MKHarsh,

You're a legend man. As you can see by my post count, I never post, just lurk. Anyway, I use your sliders religiously. I won't play NBA2K without them. I wanted to know if you plan on getting 2K14 and also what are your plans as far as the next generation of consoles is concerned. When will you buy one, etc. Your answers pretty much dictate what I'm going to do this year so I look forward to your reply. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #756
Rookie

Hello Mkharsh i have a question about Attributes on sliders So would having On Ball defense on 100 make everyplayer on your team stick with their man? and also does increasing Attributes Increases the players ratings overall in certain areas? thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #757
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bungle 34
Hey MKHarsh,

You're a legend man. As you can see by my post count, I never post, just lurk. Anyway, I use your sliders religiously. I won't play NBA2K without them. I wanted to know if you plan on getting 2K14 and also what are your plans as far as the next generation of consoles is concerned. When will you buy one, etc. Your answers pretty much dictate what I'm going to do this year so I look forward to your reply. Thanks!
This. Is MK getting a PS4 or Xbone? And will you make any sliders for these next gen games?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #758
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

My wife was laid off / let go from her job 2 weeks ago. It's been a really tough time for our family as she provides 40% of our income, plus we are on her family insurance plan (myself, her and our 4 kids) - COBRA is simply out of the picture as it would be $1800 per month for our family. We will barely tread water as our house / van payments are pretty hefty, and we've already bare-bonesed a lot of our expenses we could cut.

At this point in time, I won't be purchasing any new games as we just don't have the money (we'll have less than $200 per week for groceries and gas after our monthly expenses). Sorry guys...
Old 09-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #759
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
My wife was laid off / let go from her job 2 weeks ago. It's been a really tough time for our family as she provides 40% of our income, plus we are on her family insurance plan (myself, her and our 4 kids) - COBRA is simply out of the picture as it would be $1800 per month for our family. We will barely tread water as our house / van payments are pretty hefty, and we've already bare-bonesed a lot of our expenses we could cut.

At this point in time, I won't be purchasing any new games as we just don't have the money (we'll have less than $200 per week for groceries and gas after our monthly expenses). Sorry guys...
Man you don't have to say sorry. Life happens, and I hope your able to make it through the situation your in. Thank you for all the help you've given us 2K gamers. I hope you'll be able to come back to helping the community soon. Stay strong!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #760
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh man, that sucks. Sorry times are tough for you right now. I can relate, I have a bachelors degree and I work at a call center. I hope this doesn't insult you but I think OS should band together and have a fund raiser to get Harsh a copy of 2K14. It's only seventy bucks. Harsh has brought me so much happiness in the last few years, it's the least I/we could do. Besides, I have selfish motives, I want to play 2K14 at it's best and for that to happen, Harsh needs a copy. Anyway, I'm in for $20.00...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »