Home

Old 01-19-2012, 05:58 AM   #73
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Since you put clutch factor to 0 I am guessing this means you also turned off the whole clutch thing?

I have found games to be more realistic when this setting is off.
Still set to on, just on 0. I think the last game was a lot better with it at 0, or off I guess.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

Does anyone know if this sliders set would work with the "default roster".
Old 01-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #75
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearless74x
Does anyone know if this sliders set would work with the "default roster".
There might be a few adjustments you'd have to make but I'm sure it's doable. Test them out, but I don't know why you wouldn't download his rosters, they're so good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #76
All Star

authentic's Arena

The new sliders have a different take on the game. I did more research and found a lot of good things. For instance, the Bulls lead the league in close range shots, the lowest in the league at 52%, this is on defense. So more than half of close range shots/layups go in. Mid range shots teams will usually shoot in the 40-44% range, sometimes even lower, and 3PT shots are in the 30-40% range, with some lower and some even higher.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #77
All Star

authentic's Arena

Also, quickness on 0 helps with skating and basically eliminates it. Vertical and Strength down helps balance the game. I may end up turning up strength, but we'll see. Howard was still a beast when I just played him.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 7

Well that was frustrating. I got run off the court by the Heat with the Kings, I expected to lose but not quite a 30 point blowout. I could not get anything to fall in the second half, while the cpu got almost everything to fall, and those that did not had free throws to make up for it. I think I am going to try 11 min quarters, that was the second game in a row over 110 pts. I may also try either raising my inside and close shot sliders or lowering the cpu, I could not score inside no matter how open I was, while the Heat could score even when double teamed.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #79
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuffman
Well that was frustrating. I got run off the court by the Heat with the Kings, I expected to lose but not quite a 30 point blowout. I could not get anything to fall in the second half, while the cpu got almost everything to fall, and those that did not had free throws to make up for it. I think I am going to try 11 min quarters, that was the second game in a row over 110 pts. I may also try either raising my inside and close shot sliders or lowering the cpu, I could not score inside no matter how open I was, while the Heat could score even when double teamed.
New or old sliders?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
New or old sliders?
New ones. Just as I say how high scoring games I have had, now I am having a lower scoring one, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »