Home

Old 01-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #81
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuffman
New ones. Just as I say how high scoring games I have had, now I am having a lower scoring one, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 6

Can't believe how tough pro is. This set is very realistic. You've got to be sharp for 4 quarters against any of the decent squads. Playing as Minnesota and I've been getting just destroyed when i don't focus.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:54 AM   #83
All Star

authentic's Arena

Important: Once bedwardsroy19's new roster is out, this slider set may need some minor tweaking. Shouldn't be anything major, just a heads up. Keep posting box scores, I love seeing you guys having good numbers with these.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 2

authentic, nice sliders!!you made pro tough!!so realistic!i use real player %. by the way, what's your player speed on association mode??
Old 01-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #85
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
authentic, nice sliders!!you made pro tough!!so realistic!i use real player %. by the way, what's your player speed on association mode??
50. Didn't mess with this yet. Maybe later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm noticing that you've put the Inside Contact Shot and Driving Contact Shot Frequency really high. Through playing two games I've noticed that I miss almost every single layup from even the most minor of contact with a defender, and it's incredibly hard to score on the inside. Any chance in lowering that? Also, why such a low rating for Vertical? I'm noticing little to no dunks in my games, especially from guys like Blake Griffin. He always seems to go in for a layup.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #87
All Star

authentic's Arena

Only a matter of time before bedwards releases his new roster. When that happens, stay tuned to see what changes have to be made, if any. I will also turn this into a sort of association tracker to keep track of stats. Everyone else is welcomed to do the same thing.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #88
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
I'm noticing that you've put the Inside Contact Shot and Driving Contact Shot Frequency really high. Through playing two games I've noticed that I miss almost every single layup from even the most minor of contact with a defender, and it's incredibly hard to score on the inside. Any chance in lowering that? Also, why such a low rating for Vertical? I'm noticing little to no dunks in my games, especially from guys like Blake Griffin. He always seems to go in for a layup.
I might increase the layup and contact shot sliders. I have noticed this too. I have had no problems seeing dunks. You have to set up your dunks better now and can't just dunk over everybody. With beds new rosters, plays will finally work and you should see better gameplay just from that. Like I said, wait for them to be released, I'll do my testing and I am quite sure everyone will be even more pleased with the results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »