Home

Old 01-21-2012, 02:12 AM   #89
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

I'm still testing these on the latest roster from Beds and I have come to say that I think this set is the by far the best suited slider set for his roster. Not only am I getting close games, blowouts, defensive games, and offensive battles, but I'm seeing players not act how their attributes are, but act based on how I play as a team. You can get a slider set that plays exactly how the attributes are, but then it's the same game every time. The only other slider set that is good for his are Redlogics. His slider set is good as well and if these aren't for you, I highly suggest using his. All the others, I haven't had good results with. Yes, I test other people sliders.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #90
All Star

authentic's Arena

I also uploaded these to 2k share the other day from a request from many people. I believe it's titled "Authentics NBA 2K12 Sliders".
Old 01-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #91
All Star

authentic's Arena

Bedwardsroy says his ETA for his rosters is tomorrow. Hopefully we'll all be able to start our associations and play some finally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 12

Hey authentic I play on HOF sim but I took some of the fouls and contacts you posted. Thanks. I lowered the contact finish slider since points in paint are easy. I play 12 min so I put fatigue at 73-75 so players never really get back to 100. Sst for shooting and have 45s and 3 at 46. What I'm really happy I looked at your set is the auto play calling. I found plays that make scoring real easy so it's hard not to cheese vs the CPU. This made my games a lot better.

Did you play socom with psn authenticc?
Old 01-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #93
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Hey authentic I play on HOF sim but I took some of the fouls and contacts you posted. Thanks. I lowered the contact finish slider since points in paint are easy. I play 12 min so I put fatigue at 73-75 so players never really get back to 100. Sst for shooting and have 45s and 3 at 46. What I'm really happy I looked at your set is the auto play calling. I found plays that make scoring real easy so it's hard not to cheese vs the CPU. This made my games a lot better.

Did you play socom with psn authenticc?
No, some jerk took my name= authentic, I've had multiple psn names but never that. Points in the paint should be easy by the way, teams all shoot 50+% from inside.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #94
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
No, some jerk took my name= authentic, I've had multiple psn names but never that. Points in the paint should be easy by the way, teams all shoot 50+% from inside.
Yeah but the lack of double teams this year i can score all my points in the paint. The contact finish slider decrease helps me avoid abusing pick and rolls. But the auto offense play calling makes for a 100x better game. You revived my will to wanna play
Old 01-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #95
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Yeah but the lack of double teams this year i can score all my points in the paint. The contact finish slider decrease helps me avoid abusing pick and rolls. But the auto offense play calling makes for a 100x better game. You revived my will to wanna play
Appreciate it man. I think the contact finish slider is pretty low, I think it's at 40...Wait for the new playbooks, you will be in love. Tomorrow is a great possibility of them releasing. Then finally Beds can take this and his roster and finally play some games!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #96
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone tried these sliders using the default rosters (or the most recent 2K updated roster) running CPU vs. CPU? I was planning on doing my association running CPU vs. CPU matchups, but wanted to know if these work first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »