Home

Old 01-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Defense is very tough. If the new one isn't for you, go back o the original ones.
Yea that is what had crossed my mind. I mean it was fun putting up boatloads of pts but I had guys just going nuts who would never be able to drop 30+ pts lol.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #138
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
I'll also add that fatigue rate at 50 has no players getting tired. I didn't have to sub anybody out for the most part just used my timeouts wisely.

I usually have fatigue rate at 60 or 65 and it makes you have to use your bench.
I agree. That is one slider that won't change how the players play, in some cases. What your saying looks about right. Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #139
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
I'll also add that fatigue rate at 50 has no players getting tired. I didn't have to sub anybody out for the most part just used my timeouts wisely.

I usually have fatigue rate at 60 or 65 and it makes you have to use your bench.
I'm going to continue testing. I'm going to give you some credit for the tip on the fatigue. You were the first to suggest it, so it's all you. I'm finally at home now on a computer. I am going to load up some rosters, and play a game.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alright. So I'm ready to give these a complete go. What's the name of your 2kshare slider file, as well as your friends' playbook/roster file? I'm excited to give these a go as I'm hearing good things.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #141
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
Alright. So I'm ready to give these a complete go. What's the name of your 2kshare slider file, as well as your friends' playbook/roster file? I'm excited to give these a go as I'm hearing good things.
The roster is something like, OS Ultimate Roster 3, the PSN name is Bedwardsroy19. Make sure you load it after you download the file. My file name on the 2k share is Authentics 2K12 Sliders. They are a later version of the slider system, but they will give you an idea of what kind of game it is. I am probably going to use it as a base for a more in depth slider set compared to the default set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 1

So you're saying that after I download these two files, I should finally be able to start my Association? I've been waiting to get a good one started with some great sliders.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #143
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I'm going to continue testing. I'm going to give you some credit for the tip on the fatigue. You were the first to suggest it, so it's all you. I'm finally at home now on a computer. I am going to load up some rosters, and play a game.
No credit needed just played a qtr and a half with the 1.1 version everything for me at least went back to being where I like!!!! This was also with beds new roster which is GREAT!!

Also the other tweak I made was drop game speed to 46 just to see what would happen. Only reason was I had read that the slower the game speed the fewer possessions which in turn leads to lower scoring games.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #144
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
So you're saying that after I download these two files, I should finally be able to start my Association? I've been waiting to get a good one started with some great sliders.
Use the version 1.2 I just edited. The default ones are very hard and can be frustrating. They still need some work. The 1.2 version is solid but isn't on 2k Share yet. This should get you all set my friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »