Home

Old 01-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

I tried the first four games of my association with the wolves using your v2 sliders, with the latest bedwardsroy roster. The gameplay and the animations look really smooth, and also the majority of the stats are really good, but I noticed that in all of these games I shot over 50% fg (55,52,54,52) using real player% as you advise. Maybe lowering close and inside shots sliders would correct this problem?
Old 01-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #170
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
Hey man. I checked out your sliders. Don't you think that a 54 3pt rating for CPU is too high? They seem to hit EVERY SINGLE THREE. I've played a couple games so far and the score has been run up too high. Almost every shot made.
Check out the default slider set on the first page. The set with 3's on 54 was the first version released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
just played my 1st association game with the bulls..i defeated the mavs 96-91. it was a great game..so realistic.. authentic's sliders + bedwardsroy's rosters = BEST NBA 2K12 EXPERIENCE!!!!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro_PM
In order to have the best results, which slider set of yours would you advise using?
Ya know, some people have had better results with default, some with 1.2. I like the default ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay0911
Can we play with these on anything other than Pro and get good results? I tried with Pro and dont find Pro as competitive as it should.
You can try bump it up to AllStar and see what happens. If you do, could you post a box score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muracrsm
I tried the first four games of my association with the wolves using your v2 sliders, with the latest bedwardsroy roster. The gameplay and the animations look really smooth, and also the majority of the stats are really good, but I noticed that in all of these games I shot over 50% fg (55,52,54,52) using real player% as you advise. Maybe lowering close and inside shots sliders would correct this problem?
I think the best way is for people to look at their stats and see. I shot under 50% with both Boozer and Noah so I left the close and inside shots at 50. I lowered mid and 3pt however. The new playbooks have better plays so you get better shots. This has a lot to do with it. Remember, most of the shots in a NBA game come from mid-range. I'll look into it though. Thanks!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #171
MVP

OVR: 6

Good lord is D.Rose nasty. He just slapped up a 47pt 8reb 7ast 4 steal game on me! I've never seen anything like it in a video game. I mean the guy too 37 shots (19-37). Ridiculous stuff. Still only lost by 4 though. Really I played a lot better team game than the Bulls, but I guess when you've got the MVP..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #172
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Good lord is D.Rose nasty. He just slapped up a 47pt 8reb 7ast 4 steal game on me! I've never seen anything like it in a video game. I mean the guy too 37 shots (19-37). Ridiculous stuff. Still only lost by 4 though. Really I played a lot better team game than the Bulls, but I guess when you've got the MVP..
Too fast, too strong, too good. Can't stop DRose. Good to see a superstar broke out against you especially in a close game. I'm close to starting my association with, the Bulls.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #173
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Which version of the sliders did you use?
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 01-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
You can try bump it up to AllStar and see what happens. If you do, could you post a box score?
Ok I will play a game later on and post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #175
Banned

OVR: 9

You have to lower your speed to 0 so fast players can seperate from slow players Pau Gasol runs with DerickRose with these.
Shooting is also to high i was scoring everything reallly no defensive pressure game was more like a arcade type feel fun if I just want clown around doe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #176
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
You have to lower your speed to 0 so fast players can seperate from slow players Pau Gasol runs with DerickRose with these.
Shooting is also to high i was scoring everything reallly no defensive pressure game was more like a arcade type feel fun if I just want clown around doe
I can't even imagine game speed on zero.....players would be moving in super slow mo.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »