Home

Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #177
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
You have to lower your speed to 0 so fast players can seperate from slow players Pau Gasol runs with DerickRose with these.
Shooting is also to high i was scoring everything reallly no defensive pressure game was more like a arcade type feel fun if I just want clown around doe
Putting player speed at 0 doesnt change anything. I play with the bulls and rose outruns everyone. Please don't bring your nonsense into my thread. I don't want to deal with it. If your sliders are so great, use them. It's kind of a joke with all the solid feedback and the you message me saying my sliders suck and nobody uses them.

Edit: player speed on 0 does change something, it makes the game have 0 game speed, it doesn't make people faster or slower like the speed threshold in madden. Take it from me or take it from the guy who thinks playbooks and coaching profiles are the same thing.

Last edited by authentic; 01-24-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Great sliders. Only 2 concerns for me are:
1. How can i lower blocks for my team? I seem to get 10-15 a game and i moved block all the way down to 35 and still had the same results
2. Way too many crappy passes when my guys is 5 feet away, wondering if thats normal and how i can fix it. Thanks!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #179
Banned

OVR: 9

Im not going to get into the insults knowing how much you like to do that I know you must be in a teenager I tried your sliders out like you tried mine I was just tryna give some advice to you, take it or leave it im not going there with the low blows with you today. And it does not make players slower it gives the True speed of seperation with it on 50 your cheating the fast players before you say something you should research or study it before giving a comment.
Your the one that spoke on me first insulting me I shoulda just ignored it and I apoligize for not ignoring it yesterday. And I can wite in any thread I want to Ive done nothing wrong your taking it the wrong way lighten up.

Last edited by Truegamer; 01-24-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #180
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Im not going to get into the insults knowing how much you like to do that I know you must be in your teen-age years I was just tryna give some advice to you take it or leave it im not going there with the low blows with you today. And it does not make players slower it gives the True speed of seperation with it on 50 your cheating the fast players before you say something you should research or study it before giving a comment.
Your the one that spoke on me first insulting me I shoulda just ignored it and I apoligize for not ignoring it yesterday.
I'm not going to get into this with you on the boards. For the record, I messaged you saying to please stop doing this in the threads. You have a problem with me, message me.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #181
Banned

OVR: 9

I can write in any thread I want you wrote in mine yesterday trying to belittle me in I didnt say that to you I dont know what country your from but im from America land of the Free. I just gave advice just like alot of other people do but i have to pm you. Ive dont nothing wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #182
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by camike3399
Great sliders. Only 2 concerns for me are:
1. How can i lower blocks for my team? I seem to get 10-15 a game and i moved block all the way down to 35 and still had the same results
2. Way too many crappy passes when my guys is 5 feet away, wondering if thats normal and how i can fix it. Thanks!
You can lower the vertical a little. You can also lower the blocks slider as low as its needed to get realistic numbers. If you have 10 blocks at 35, trying lowering it to 20 or 15. Let me know how it goes!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #183
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
I can write in any thread I want you wrote in mine yesterday trying to belittle me in I didnt say that to you I dont know what country your from but im from America land of the Free. I just gave advice just like alot of other people do but i have to pm you. Ive dont nothing wrong.
All I'm asking is you stick to your thread and I'll stick to mine. I don't want clutter in this thread.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #184
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Which version of the sliders did you use?
The newest ones, closer to default values

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »