Home

Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #185
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
All I'm asking is you stick to your thread and I'll stick to mine. I don't want clutter in this thread.
Yeah would really love to get rid of this needless argument. Was looking forward to reading some more impressions..

Lost to Toronto today on the road. Dominated for 3 quarters and then proceeded to shoot 22% in the 4th scoring 10 points. Blew a 14 point lead and lost... Not happy. Excited to get my Clips back to the Staples Center after 3 on the road. I'd love to tell you what needs tweaking but through 5 games I can't really say anything as of yet. Each game has offered completely different gameplay and stats. I was concerned with fast break points by CPU, and then I play Toronto and they hit me for like 29. I am going to keep these where they're at until at least game 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #186
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
The newest ones, closer to default values
Nice....I haven't gotten a chance to check out 1.2 yet. Hopefully I'll have the energy when I get home tonight. Your impressions are very encouraging though...
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 01-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #187
Rookie

curly fries's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
I can write in any thread I want you wrote in mine yesterday trying to belittle me in I didnt say that to you I dont know what country your from but im from America land of the Free. I just gave advice just like alot of other people do but i have to pm you. Ive dont nothing wrong.

I was going to try your sliders but your grammar and lack of punctuations threw me off.

I am not trying to side with anyone, but I agree that we need less clutter and more feedbacks in this thread. I will report back with my feedbacks soon.

Last edited by curly fries; 01-24-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #188
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly fries
I was going to try your sliders but your grammar and lack of punctuations threw me off.

I am not trying to side with anyone, but I agree that we need less clutter and more feedbacks in this thread. I will report back with my feedbacks soon.
Sounds good my man. Good luck.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey there I just played a game with your 1.2 version (already played 2 games with 1.1 but didn't post a boxscore). I used Kova's roster for PC and assigned the plays like in this blog entry

What I liked:

-The offense was nearly never stuck. Only once Rose kept dribbling till the end of the shot clock
-TOs. Even though they sometimes seem ridiculous (passes from 2-3 yard away end up on the other end of the court f.ex.), they're not that frequent and help the game to be more realistic
-Defemse: It is possible to get stops..you just gotta compete. I've only recognized that after 1,5 quarters...broke my neck
-Fatigue: The adjustment really helped

What I didn't like:

-Shooting %: Because of the high shooting attributes, the shooting percentages are too high. In the first half, I shot nearly 60 % (In the first quarter I shot ~70 %). I would propose lowering each one a little bit..should solve this problem.
-FT%: Don't know why, but wiht your sliders the 76ers always miss a ton of FTs. Even though I'm using Real Player % for FTs, they still miss a lot.
-Post success: Once you're in good position, nearly every hookshot goes in. I know that Boozer can score, but I don't think that Thad Young is monster in the post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #190
MVP

OVR: 6

Just had a great win vs. the Celtics. 105-102. After 3 first half fouls BG came out and just tore up the Celts inside. 27 2nd half points including two huge face up jumpers late in regulation. After being concerned about the fast break points, the Celtics also outscored me 23-19 in transition. Now if I could just get CP3 going, my squad would be looking great. I was pretty concerned with Billups being my full time shooting guard, but we run enough plays with him as the primary ballhandler to really be effective. Love him late in games to, big 3's and lights out at the stripe.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 1

What was your FG%? In 3 games mine has always been too high
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #192
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillendreher
Hey there I just played a game with your 1.2 version (already played 2 games with 1.1 but didn't post a boxscore). I used Kova's roster for PC and assigned the plays like in this blog entry

What I liked:

-The offense was nearly never stuck. Only once Rose kept dribbling till the end of the shot clock
-TOs. Even though they sometimes seem ridiculous (passes from 2-3 yard away end up on the other end of the court f.ex.), they're not that frequent and help the game to be more realistic
-Defemse: It is possible to get stops..you just gotta compete. I've only recognized that after 1,5 quarters...broke my neck
-Fatigue: The adjustment really helped

What I didn't like:

-Shooting %: Because of the high shooting attributes, the shooting percentages are too high. In the first half, I shot nearly 60 % (In the first quarter I shot ~70 %). I would propose lowering each one a little bit..should solve this problem.
-FT%: Don't know why, but wiht your sliders the 76ers always miss a ton of FTs. Even though I'm using Real Player % for FTs, they still miss a lot.
-Post success: Once you're in good position, nearly every hookshot goes in. I know that Boozer can score, but I don't think that Thad Young is monster in the post
The free throws would have to do with the roster, not the sliders. I don't think Bed did much with the free throws though. I would suggest trying 1.2 if your shot percentages are too high. The default version isn't for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Just had a great win vs. the Celtics. 105-102. After 3 first half fouls BG came out and just tore up the Celts inside. 27 2nd half points including two huge face up jumpers late in regulation. After being concerned about the fast break points, the Celtics also outscored me 23-19 in transition. Now if I could just get CP3 going, my squad would be looking great. I was pretty concerned with Billups being my full time shooting guard, but we run enough plays with him as the primary ballhandler to really be effective. Love him late in games to, big 3's and lights out at the stripe.
Awesome, glad to see your getting good results. I'm about to get on and play some games, haven't played in a couple days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »