Home

Old 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #233
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
sir authentic, aren't you experiencing the 3rd quarter runs by the cpu?wherein they make every shots and don't commit errors and the user can't make shots and often commit errors?because i've read somewhere that it'll happen if you have the cpu's offensive and defensive awareness sliders set at a high figure..
That has more to do with the consistency setting. I am not 100% set on that awareness slider by the way. The runs have more to do with the consistency slider I believe. Timeouts are the best way to defend against cpu runs at any time in the game. If you can come up with a big stop and score a big basket, that usually ends cpu runs. It does happen in real life, but sometimes too much in this game. I think it has more to do with the code of the game rather than a certain setting. I am going to continue to test, but that setting I'm not ready to say it's set in stone. Good points! Stay tuned.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #234
Pro

OVR: 8

The CPU calls timeouts at very strange times. Like just randomly after a basket lol.

They also seem to be able to use 20 sec timeouts whenever they want. I have noticed I can't call back to back 20 sec timeouts.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
That has more to do with the consistency setting. I am not 100% set on that awareness slider by the way. The runs have more to do with the consistency slider I believe. Timeouts are the best way to defend against cpu runs at any time in the game. If you can come up with a big stop and score a big basket, that usually ends cpu runs. It does happen in real life, but sometimes too much in this game. I think it has more to do with the code of the game rather than a certain setting. I am going to continue to test, but that setting I'm not ready to say it's set in stone. Good points! Stay tuned.
thank you..i'm having great games with your old set but i'm gonna try out your new ideas to make the game even better..awesome job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #236
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
The CPU calls timeouts at very strange times. Like just randomly after a basket lol.

They also seem to be able to use 20 sec timeouts whenever they want. I have noticed I can't call back to back 20 sec timeouts.
yeah i notice that too especially in the first quarter..the cpu calls back to back 20 second timeouts..
Old 01-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #237
Rookie

OVR: 6

Authentic, can you please post V2 again? That set seems to suit my style better. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #238
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrus001
yeah i notice that too especially in the first quarter..the cpu calls back to back 20 second timeouts..
I dont think that has anything to do with the slider set, I think its just 2K
Old 01-27-2012, 03:00 AM   #239
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpreyes
Authentic, can you please post V2 again? That set seems to suit my style better. Thanks in advance.
Yeah no problem. I'll post it tomorrow morning. I have to work early here and was just about to get some sleep.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just had a great game using ur updated sliders for the first time Celtics(me) Vs Pacers lost 98-90.....was wondering where do go to use the box score thing so I can post stats?GREAT JOB AUTHENTIC ......gonna play another game and see if I have similar results!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »