Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #313
MVP
 
cam21224's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Harlem, NY
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

What would be a good number to have pass accuracy at?

I want to have some turnovers that aren't steals, some unforced ones here and there.

Good job on the sliders btw.

Thanks.
__________________
Horseshoes & HollyWood
cam21224 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #314
NBA All Life Team
 
DiceMan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The home of Hip Hop......
Posts: 2,043
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam21224
What would be a good number to have pass accuracy at?

I want to have some turnovers that aren't steals, some unforced ones here and there.

Good job on the sliders btw.

Thanks.
Try 49 (maybe 48 for CPU) to start with. I see a few @ that number.
__________________
PSN: DoubleLGetsBusy
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
DiceMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:23 AM   #315
MVP
 
cam21224's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Harlem, NY
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Try 49 (maybe 48 for CPU) to start with. I see a few @ that number.
Thanks as always Dice.
__________________
Horseshoes & HollyWood
cam21224 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #316
Pro
 
KwiLL23's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

What should we use with any sliders because most people keep saying that using Real Player% makes the game feel scripted? What do you guys think about Real Player?
KwiLL23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #317
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ireland
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Authentics, what's the problem to play your sliders with shot stick and not real player %? Why i should play with real player %?

I like your sliders a lot, but i have one problem and need to know if any of you guys are having the same problem. I played 11 games in my 58 games franchise. 12 min qtrs. My problem is Luol Deng is leading my team in rebounds per game at 8 rpg. In the last 4 games he grabed more than 10. Noah and Boozer ar way below his averages at 7 and 5. I noted the cpu SFs are getting the majority of the rebounds too. Anyone having the same problem? Tips please...
Same was happening to me. I saved the sliders, then I played a match with the '65 Celtics and Hondo was grabbing all the rebounds. He had 9 rebounds at the end of the half while Russell only had 3
Shade8780 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #318
All Star
 
authentic's Arena
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,827
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
What should we use with any sliders because most people keep saying that using Real Player% makes the game feel scripted? What do you guys think about Real Player?
You'll get players attributes to show instead of just timing the shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Same was happening to me. I saved the sliders, then I played a match with the '65 Celtics and Hondo was grabbing all the rebounds. He had 9 rebounds at the end of the half while Russell only had 3
I'm not sure. I'll look into this.
__________________
Follow me on Twitch
authentic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #319
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
You'll get players attributes to show instead of just timing the shot.

I'm not sure. I'll look into this.
Get a look in that please, seriously, in my franchise, Deng is grabbing all rebounds, and the SFs who are playing against me are leading his teams too.( not on the season, only in games played, not simulated). I give a try to truegamers slider and that doesn't happens despiste he have offensive rebounsds at 100 and defensive rebounds at 0 too. I liked your slider more, but that needs to be fixed, please.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #320
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

I think it's just happening to you. And Deng can grab some rebounds.

I played with several teams and this problem never encountered to me
LeBron59 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Top -