Home

Old 02-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #321
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron59
I think it's just happening to you. And Deng can grab some rebounds.

I played with several teams and this problem never encountered to me
Yeah, Deng in real life is averaging around 7 rebounds per game, which is just 1 shy of what Boozer and Noah average. I haven't had this problem, so I don't really know what to do about it. In my Association, Noah averages 9.7 rebounds per game, Boozer is at 8.5 and Deng at 7.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 0

I kinda had the same problem, but in the last games iīve played, it went back to normal, Garnett had a double double, and Blake Griffin had 12 rebounds in a game, and the SF didnīt have so many rebounds. My guess is that you had a streak when the SF were well placed for the rebounds, i donīt think is a slider thing. Great set of sliders.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #323
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro_PM
I kinda had the same problem, but in the last games iīve played, it went back to normal, Garnett had a double double, and Blake Griffin had 12 rebounds in a game, and the SF didnīt have so many rebounds. My guess is that you had a streak when the SF were well placed for the rebounds, i donīt think is a slider thing. Great set of sliders.
Thanks my man. Yeah, the last game I had Noah had to play extra minutes because Asik is hurt. Noah played 42 minutes, had 12 points and 20 rebounds. Deng only had 6 and Boozer had 9. It happens I guess, variety is always good.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey using your v3 sliders but having problems to get points right now maybe bcoz im not familiar with real player shooting
Old 02-07-2012, 12:04 AM   #325
MVP

OVR: 6

Any updates on your progress with these? I know you said you were looking into player movement settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #326
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Any updates on your progress with these? I know you said you were looking into player movement settings.
I am getting into my Association man. I like to player movement I've been getting and my games are all very good statistically. Never know though, I may decide to tweak a few things.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #327
All Star

authentic's Arena

This game of mine will be gone very soon. I have been experiencing freezes every game and/or loadup. I've tried deleting everything but it still happens. Thanks for everything you've done, and all the feedback you have given me. It's about time I turn my attention to MLB The Show 12. You guys are more than welcome to keep posting in here, I can probably still answer questions.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #328
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
This game of mine will be gone very soon. I have been experiencing freezes every game and/or loadup. I've tried deleting everything but it still happens. Thanks for everything you've done, and all the feedback you have given me. It's about time I turn my attention to MLB The Show 12. You guys are more than welcome to keep posting in here, I can probably still answer questions.
I swear dude, the same thing just happened to me the other day. My game just froze up out of nowhere. I have been getting weird frame rate issues here and there too. It's like once you play this game too much it turns to crap. Same thing happened to me last year. I had to buy an extra copy (I know, I'm such an addict it's sad).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »