Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
i traded chandler for bogut having the same issue.....i have no problem with shooting %, i reached easly 95-100 points in my games with about 48% fg, i usually set the coverage of each player but in this case seems to be a game issue since my players doesn't deny the ball and even when i set double team there is no double at all. The d-pad defensive sets are useless, they continue to score in the 4th qrt whatever you do.
Do u have defensive assist on 50? Its under controller options.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:57 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Do u have defensive assist on 50? Its under controller options.

yes.

maybe Koebsual is right, cpu begin to cheat on difficulty higher than Pro.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 12

Photobucket
sorry dont know how to make it any smaller
I was the knicks. i expected to win. :O. They played good. It was a fun game. I'm playing boston right now I can post the results if you want. :O
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #76
MVP

Photobucket">
Jesus. It was a crazy game. I was up by 8 going into the second quarter then fell behind bad in the second and played behind most the game. I kind of fell into that mode where you just try to rush for baskets because the lead is going up, and up. My star players sucked for the first half. I couldn't hit anything. JR smith came off the bench firing though and novak added some good threes.

I was down 18 going into the fourth quarter. At the 3 minute mark of the 4th I was down 11 and before I knew it I was down by 2 with 18 seconds left after Melo hit a clutch 3 then causing a shot clock violation. I brought Melo to the left wing and iso'd. I made a move past pierce, did the spin layup to draw contact but got nothing but a beast block by KG. lol #fail.

Anyways got the ball back with 7 seconds left and I was down 3 and missed the game tying three at the buzzer.

I know my 3 pt % was high but most that came in my 4th qtr surge. I think I was at 24% before then. I am digging the sliders, red. good job man. fun times. (I couldn't hit a ft to save my life. def. felt the pressure that game. :O)
Old 03-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 0

wheres the player speed slider at? i saw its supposed to be at 52 but cant find it in game....thanks
Old 03-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger48
wheres the player speed slider at? i saw its supposed to be at 52 but cant find it in game....thanks
Press y when youre selecting team/jersey
Old 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #79
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

Red, just wanted to say I really like these sliders. I was a bit apprehensive @ first w/the superstar level, game/player speed and higher quickness but it works really well and it does feel like I'm watching a real NBA game (as someone else posted in the thread). Movement is phenomenal with this set.

I've been through a lot of sets and I've caught slideritis once again lol. I really love how superstar seems to bring out real player tendencies (meaning bums don't hit open Js like I saw on other levels).

Any advice on toning down dunks a bit? Great job on these!
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 03-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi red, i try the sliders/roster with game speed at 46 and difficulty at all star and work great! Thank you for the fantastic work, i have a little question, the clutch factor id set on?

Last edited by louie dogs; 03-04-2012 at 11:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »