Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #89
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Glad to help. I actually have been working on doing a HOF set and have defensive assist on 55 right now. I like it a lot though I'm not sure I want to raise it any higher and take my actions completely out of the picture. In the end we all use what we like and most sets give each user a nice base to make their own personal adjustments with. If you have any feedback as far as my sliders go, I'd love to hear it. Going to try to post my HOF edit soon.
my whole thing with defensive assist is that I thought it affected the other players on the court??.. it feels better at 100 for me.. the AI seems to respond better to me.. meaning the guys i don't have control as far as rotation is concerned etc..... i also might not be very good but i seem to be keeping up on superstar now and having very realistic games as far as stat variance etc.. I might get better in time where I'll be forced to change some settings but right now it's playing perfect for me..I think changing the camera view to 2k was another thing that helped me a lot.. It's mostly your sliders with a couple tweaks. Looking forward to the Hall of Fame edit.. anything to make the AI smarter without feeling cheap is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned..
Old 03-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #90
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
my whole thing with defensive assist is that I thought it affected the other players on the court??.. it feels better at 100 for me.. the AI seems to respond better to me.. meaning the guys i don't have control as far as rotation is concerned etc..... i also might not be very good but i seem to be keeping up on superstar now and having very realistic games as far as stat variance etc.. I might get better in time where I'll be forced to change some settings but right now it's playing perfect for me..I think changing the camera view to 2k was another thing that helped me a lot.. It's mostly your sliders with a couple tweaks. Looking forward to the Hall of Fame edit.. anything to make the AI smarter without feeling cheap is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned..
Defensive Assist only helps the player you are controlling, basically keeping you in front of or staying close to your man. I believe that's why it's found under the controller options and not a regular option. I've been playing with it on zero almost since I got the game until I understood what it did and it's changed my game play experience for sure!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #91
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

Quote:
Defensive Assist only helps the player you are controlling, basically keeping you in front of or staying close to your man. I believe that's why it's found under the controller options and not a regular option. I've been playing with it on zero almost since I got the game until I understood what it did and it's changed my game play experience for sure!
i dunno cuz i usually control the big man and switch off.. i've noticed a difference with the other guys but it might of been some other changes i've made.. not sure lol the knicks aren't exactly a defensive power house either which way. You would know better than me.. all I know is that that most of my changes are comprised of your sliders and it practically saved the game for me. I use the Sim World rosters. I have clutch at 1 though..and a couple other changes i picked up from different slider sets. Works well for me. Sliders are largely subjective though.. I'll try and list stats for my next game if I don't get too lazy lol

Last edited by KensaiKatai; 03-06-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #92
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
i dunno cuz i usually control the big man and switch off.. i've noticed a difference with the other guys but it might of been some other changes i've made.. not sure lol the knicks aren't exactly a defensive power house either which way. You would know better than me.. all I know is that that most of my changes are comprised of your sliders and it practically saved the game for me. I use the Sim World rosters. I have clutch at 1 though..and a couple other changes i picked up from different slider sets. Works well for me. Sliders are largely subjective though.. I'll try and list stats for my next game if I don't get too lazy lol
LOL I know the defensive weakness of the Knicks, since that is the only team I use...man all I wanna do is get rid of D'Antoni!! hahaha
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #93
Pro

FYI - I have posted my HOF edit as is on the first page in blue. Player and game speed are back on 50 and Defensive Assist is on 55. I increased quickness for user to make up for putting player speed on 50. Game plays very smooth and challenging. I never felt cheated by the CPU. Hope you guys enjoy! Please post feedback if you can.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
FYI - I have posted my HOF edit as is on the first page in blue. Player and game speed are back on 50 and Defensive Assist is on 55. I increased quickness for user to make up for putting player speed on 50. Game plays very smooth and challenging. I never felt cheated by the CPU. Hope you guys enjoy! Please post feedback if you can.
Should i use the old slider rating for those without blue marks? And by the way, are there any conflicts if I use the official roster? Would the gameplay change? Thanks red! i'm really excited to try your HOF sliders.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #95
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmeister
Should i use the old slider rating for those without blue marks? And by the way, are there any conflicts if I use the official roster? Would the gameplay change? Thanks red! i'm really excited to try your HOF sliders.
Yes, my apologies if that is confusing, I only put in blue the sliders I made changes to while playing on HOF. I would think the official roster should work fine, however custom rosters may work better since they have updated tendencies for all players (which is why my tendencies are all left on 50). Give it a try with default roster and see if it works. Are you on 360 or Ps3? Maybe somebody can suggest a good roster if you are in fact playing on 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

I use a 360 console but i dont have xbox live. I just download rosters here in this site and put them on a usb so i can play with the newest roster update. Any ideas on where I can download Bedwardsroy's roster for 360 would be a very huge favor for me. I just want to experience it the way you do, like you said very smooth and challenging gameplay. And BTW, is Bedwardsroy's roster similar to the official roster update except for the tendencies? Peace!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »