Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmeister
I use a 360 console but i dont have xbox live. I just download rosters here in this site and put them on a usb so i can play with the newest roster update. Any ideas on where I can download Bedwardsroy's roster for 360 would be a very huge favor for me. I just want to experience it the way you do, like you said very smooth and challenging gameplay. And BTW, is Bedwardsroy's roster similar to the official roster update except for the tendencies? Peace!
This is why you need a ps3, free online! JK...In all seriousness, checkout the 2k Rosters thread. There has to be people who, just like you, only download the custom rosters. I'm sure you will find good roster sets for the 360 that way, or get your hands on free Xbox live gold for 48 hours or something, just so you can download a quick custom roster.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

Haha. Ayt man, I'll check it out. Thanks a lot!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #99
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmeister
Haha. Ayt man, I'll check it out. Thanks a lot!
Anytime bro, looking forward to hearing your feedback on the HOF sliders. I hope they serve you well.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0

I made a big post here and its gone. Strange.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #101
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfrehley
I made a big post here and its gone. Strange.
Dude that stinks, try it again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 1

Redlogic, I've tried your HOF slider is playing better than supertar...

FYI, if you have time try to download slider of Self-Made_1000 and play it in HOF, it plays really really well. I can tell that Self-Made_1000 slider is the latest of Truegamer one. Somehow I accidentally load his slider and playing on HOF level and the sliders look solid and playing even better at HOF level... Give it a try and let me know if you find similar approach as me...

Thanks again for your new slider...

Old 03-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #103
MVP

OVR: 12

Stat and Chandler both played like 12 minutes because of foul trouble. They had 22 attempts at the line in the first half. I couldn't do much against them with those two out so I pretty much iso'd lin or melo all game with the occasional jumpers from novak and smith. Game went into over time then 2k stepped in and screwed me.

Tossing possessions over heads from the inbound pass.

Going to pass to melo off a screen and the ball goes nowhere near him for a turnover.

Blocking shots but cpu manages to still throwup a layup and make it.

I'll post the vids later. Either way it was only one game. I'll play a couple more and see how it goes.

sorry for the blurriness i resized it and it got screwy.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #104
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive

Stat and Chandler both played like 12 minutes because of foul trouble. They had 22 attempts at the line in the first half. I couldn't do much against them with those two out so I pretty much iso'd lin or melo all game with the occasional jumpers from novak and smith. Game went into over time then 2k stepped in and screwed me.

Tossing possessions over heads from the inbound pass.

Going to pass to melo off a screen and the ball goes nowhere near him for a turnover.

Blocking shots but cpu manages to still throwup a layup and make it.

I'll post the vids later. Either way it was only one game. I'll play a couple more and see how it goes.

sorry for the blurriness i resized it and it got screwy.
I am posting a few changes to first page right now (Offensive and Defensive awareness as well as Offensive and Defensive Rebounding). Make sure to update your sliders.

I haven't had that happen at all to me, 2k causing stupid things to happen. Occasionally, bad passes get made but i don't recall ever throwing the ball out of bounds on an in bounds play. Double check you entered the sliders correctly as User/CPU and not CPU/User. I'm very curious to see if that happens to you again. If it does, raise Pass Acc. for the User. With Pass Accuracy at 49 for User you shouldn't see a lot of that at all, matter of fact I was considering lowering that.

Last edited by Redlogic; 03-08-2012 at 06:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »