Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Lol, yeah, I had the sliders right, man.

I just see it in all sports titles, regardless of what sliders I use.

Once in a while you see the cpu do things that're just uncontrollable.

I'll update tho'. About to play the bucks. 13 games to playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #106
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Lol, yeah, I had the sliders right, man.

I just see it in all sports titles, regardless of what sliders I use.

Once in a while you see the cpu do things that're just uncontrollable.

I'll update tho'. About to play the bucks. 13 games to playoffs.
Sorry bro, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just thought maybe that slider had been put in wrong. Let me know.how the sliders play with those few changes. Ive had some great games lately. Good luck in your run to the playoffs!!

Last edited by Redlogic; 03-08-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #107
MVP

OVR: 12

Lost to the bucks 82-87. Stat had foul trouble and melo went out with a tweaked ankle (day-2-day) in the second which hurt cus he was lighting it up. A lot of my sets are run through him with optional dish out passes.

Bucks had jennings out and were running shaun livingston at pg so i was mismatched at pg with lin. They signed b roy and he was lighting me up.

I shot bad. Not the sliders fault. Just after the melo injury i was forcing shots. Lin couldnt hit anything so i played davis more minutes. Novak was cold hes usually on or off for me. Set a season record of 9 3s vs chi the other game.

Both teams shot bad about 39%. I played great d just bad offense as stated before. Diggin the sliders headed to gym then ill get some more games in.

Last edited by eF 5ive; 03-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Lost to the bucks 82-87. Stat had foul trouble and melo went out with a tweaked ankle (day-2-day) in the second which hurt cus he was lighting it up. A lot of my sets are run through him with optional dish out passes.

Bucks had jennings out and were running shaun livingston at pg so i was mismatched at pg with lin. They signed b roy and he was lighting me up.

I shot bad. Not the sliders fault. Just after the melo injury i was forcing shots. Lin couldnt hit anything so i played davis more minutes. Novak was cold hes usually on or off for me. Set a season record of 9 3s vs chi the other game.

Both teams shot bad about 39%. I played great d just bad offense as stated before. Diggin the sliders headed to gym then ill get some more games in.
I lost to the Grizz this morning in what can only be described as an absolute back and forth battle. At one point they were winning by 13 points, then I took the lead by 10 points...huge swings in momentum. I thought I had them right where I wanted them in the 4th qtr but my offense went stagnant. Melo couldn't hit shots, Amare and JR Smith kept me in the game. Amare missed a contested lay up for the win so I went into overtime at which point the Grizz took over...I lost by 8 points and am now in a 3 game loosing streak. I'm looking forward to breaking my loosing streak. I need a big win.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #109
Rookie

engrishbwudd's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I lost to the Grizz this morning in what can only be described as an absolute back and forth battle. At one point they were winning by 13 points, then I took the lead by 10 points...huge swings in momentum. I thought I had them right where I wanted them in the 4th qtr but my offense went stagnant. Melo couldn't hit shots, Amare and JR Smith kept me in the game. Amare missed a contested lay up for the win so I went into overtime at which point the Grizz took over...I lost by 8 points and am now in a 3 game loosing streak. I'm looking forward to breaking my loosing streak. I need a big win.
Alright, I'm ready to give the HOF sliders a go. Might be slightly lofty to believe I can compete on that level, but you've got me hyped, fella. Though the midrange at 43 looks pretty daunting, hah. Looks like I've got some practice ahead of me.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #110
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrishbwudd
Alright, I'm ready to give the HOF sliders a go. Might be slightly lofty to believe I can compete on that level, but you've got me hyped, fella. Though the midrange at 43 looks pretty daunting, hah. Looks like I've got some practice ahead of me.
I really do like to play on HOF and it was only a matter of time before I started to play on it. To be honest, I'm not winning a lot either so I still need to work on my game. The Knicks are so darn weak on D it really makes it difficult...one qtr I hold a team to 20 points then they score 30 on me the next if I slack off. You really need to stay focused and treat every possession like it's your last in a way. I think I made enough changes where you won't feel cheated, you will see bad passes when double teamed, turnovers from over dribbling etc...just like a real game. If you get good looks from mid range, run plays, you will hit your shots. My shooting percentage is usually in Mid to Low 40% every game though some games I've gotten 50%. I need to learn to be more consistent on D, that's my issue...must fire Coach D'Antoni LOL
Old 03-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 4

Definitely got to agreed with you on the Knicks D lol I have been playing with them with your HOF sliders since you made the changes, and there " D" or should I say LACK OF D at times is so so lol I definitely see a great improvement in your sliders set. Great work, RED. I like the aggressive play of the CPU. I know you use Bed's roster, but I'm using the default roster (on xbox360..) and am seeing good game play as well. I am averaging in the mid 40's in field goals as well. And Yes, you have to pay attention to your passes, and plays. I have learned that the hard way a few times lol Btw, still using your HOF from NBA 2k11 and still enjoying great game play.. keep up the great work.. looking forward to any future "tweaks" ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #112
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearless74x
Definitely got to agreed with you on the Knicks D lol I have been playing with them with your HOF sliders since you made the changes, and there " D" or should I say LACK OF D at times is so so lol I definitely see a great improvement in your sliders set. Great work, RED. I like the aggressive play of the CPU. I know you use Bed's roster, but I'm using the default roster (on xbox360..) and am seeing good game play as well. I am averaging in the mid 40's in field goals as well. And Yes, you have to pay attention to your passes, and plays. I have learned that the hard way a few times lol Btw, still using your HOF from NBA 2k11 and still enjoying great game play.. keep up the great work.. looking forward to any future "tweaks" ...
Thanks for the feedback Fearless, if you used my sliders from 2k11 then you know the style that I go for, which is you always need to pay attention to every possession. I'm glad you enjoy the set as much as I do. I'm so eager to get home from work and try to snap my 3 game losing streak...it's driving me crazy. Rudy Gay pulled this nasty spin move dunk for a foul and 1 on me this morning I'm still steaming about. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »