Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Yes I definitely know your style of play...that's why I enjoy your sliders for the 2k11 as well with a modified roster created by MKharsh...he did a great job with that roster..and the combo of your sliders with his roster is enjoyable... I like the concept of SST over real player..cause I like the idea as you said earlier in a post " being in control" if I'm quoting you correctly.. I'm looking forward to starting Association with these sliders as well this weekend, but the weather is going to be so good don't know if I can make it in door all weekend lol You better take it easy before you pull your hair out like I have done on a few occasions lol Keep up the great work and keep ballin' and yes, forgot to mention I did see some great animations with these sliders and difficulty....
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tried a game using the HOF sliders. Game played really well except both teams ended up with FG% in the low 50s. Pretty sure that was why rebounding numbers were down. I played with Utah and all of their bigs, ended up with less than 30 total rebounds

For whatever reason, I forgot to load bedwardsroy's rosters so that game was played with the latest March 9th 2k rosters
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Tried a game using the HOF sliders. Game played really well except both teams ended up with FG% in the low 50s. Pretty sure that was why rebounding numbers were down. I played with Utah and all of their bigs, ended up with less than 30 total rebounds

For whatever reason, I forgot to load bedwardsroy's rosters so that game was played with the latest March 9th 2k rosters
Wow, I'm impressed. I've found it pretty darn difficult to keep my shooting % in the low 50's. Maybe it was just a one game thing, I'd be interested to hear what happens in 3 or 5 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi. I think of all the game sliders this is the best. But I am getting really frustrated with this game. I was playing on superstar and having a challenge for a few games but then by my fourth game and up I would be losing by 20. I tried lowering the difficulty but it didn't change my poor defense. I don't know if it is because I suck but I was wondering if the sliders I downloaded on my ps3 had everything perfectly set. Because some of the numbers were different than the ones you posted on the first page, without counting the red or blue marks. I changed the ones I downloaded to match exactly the non highlighted ones and the adjusted ones in red. But I felt that it made the cpu play even better for some reason. Maybe I am terrible at this game I am not sure.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKasra
Hi. I think of all the game sliders this is the best. But I am getting really frustrated with this game. I was playing on superstar and having a challenge for a few games but then by my fourth game and up I would be losing by 20. I tried lowering the difficulty but it didn't change my poor defense. I don't know if it is because I suck but I was wondering if the sliders I downloaded on my ps3 had everything perfectly set. Because some of the numbers were different than the ones you posted on the first page, without counting the red or blue marks. I changed the ones I downloaded to match exactly the non highlighted ones and the adjusted ones in red. But I felt that it made the cpu play even better for some reason. Maybe I am terrible at this game I am not sure.
The blue ones are his HOF settings. :O
Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #118
MVP

OVR: 12

After a 20+ blowout to denver I lose to atlanta by 7 :|. I was down 23 at one point so I can't be too mad.

I had to raise the contact shot success (+2). I am missing a lot of layups. I even use euro's, side steps, etc. I think it was messing my % up bad. I only shot 37% against atlanta. :|
Old 03-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do you make your defense effective against Superstar or even Hall of Fame cpu. I feel like no matter how tight I defend I have one guy that I am not controlling who is too slow and leaves their player open. There is also the same play they do when they go up and under next to my basket and I have both the Laker centers jumping to block it. They are unstoppable.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #120
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKasra
How do you make your defense effective against Superstar or even Hall of Fame cpu. I feel like no matter how tight I defend I have one guy that I am not controlling who is too slow and leaves their player open. There is also the same play they do when they go up and under next to my basket and I have both the Laker centers jumping to block it. They are unstoppable.
Are you going into the Defensive Settings and setting up how you want each player covered? I go through and set that up every game and it helps, especially on how you want your defenders to defend against screens and pick and rolls. That will keep your players on their man, at least on the ones who are dangerous outside shooters who shouldn't be left alone on the perimeter. I am going to make some slider adjustments after this weekend as I'll be out of town till Monday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »