Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

I'll try covering every player with specific defensive tasks and try again. I'll give it a couple games and see if it gives me a chance to stay in the game. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #122
Pro

OVR: 8

What types of scoring games are people getting with these sliders?? Are most games both teams over 100 or both teams under 100? Or is there a nice variety of games?
Old 03-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #123
Rookie

I have been playing some games with the Lakers and they have been blowouts by like 20 or 30. The weird thing is that Superstar or All Star difficulty doesn't change the outcome. Durant ended the game shooting 80% with 5 threes and Oklahoma beat me with 70% field goal percentage. But my stats came out in the mid 40s and rebounding was around 35 but they got 50 rebounds. I did mark their players carefully but I feel like the cpu is unstoppable.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:20 AM   #124
Pro

Made a few changes to HOF edit...Offensive Awareness now at 40, Defensive Awareness at 50, inside shot success at 44 and Strength at 50 all for CPU. For Human, Inside shot 45, Close Range 45 and Mid Range 45.

Last edited by Redlogic; 03-13-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #125
Rookie

First of all, congratulations for your sliders, it's the better than i have never tried.

Now I have some problems:
1) too much FGAttempted for the cpu and also for me (on 95-100 shoot for game)
2) too low my FG%. Now i used Real%, and next match i'd try shot stick timing and maybe i solve my problem, otherwise i rise up the shooting sliders of 2, right?

Thanks, and complimenti!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #126
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP89Ita
First of all, congratulations for your sliders, it's the better than i have never tried.

Now I have some problems:
1) too much FGAttempted for the cpu and also for me (on 95-100 shoot for game)
2) too low my FG%. Now i used Real%, and next match i'd try shot stick timing and maybe i solve my problem, otherwise i rise up the shooting sliders of 2, right?

Thanks, and complimenti!
I honestly don't know how to slow down the shot attempts, unless you raise game speed to quicken the clock. If you don't run plays and are just running and jackin up shots there almost no way to slow down the shot attempts. I believe if you control all 30 teams, turn up "run plays" coach slider for each team so they run more plays.

If you are using Real FG%, turn up the shooting sliders by like you said at minimum 2 points each, maybe more, until you have realistic %'s.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #127
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Finally had my first wire to wire blowout last night with these. My Knicks against the Hawks minues Smith & Horford. This was the first game I concetrated on playing good sound D and I held them to 39% from the field.

One thing I did was bump game speed down to 49 & player speed up to 53 as the 50-52 setting had the game feeling sluggish for some reason.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 03-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #128
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Finally had my first wire to wire blowout last night with these. My Knicks against the Hawks minues Smith & Horford. This was the first game I concetrated on playing good sound D and I held them to 39% from the field.

One thing I did was bump game speed down to 49 & player speed up to 53 as the 50-52 setting had the game feeling sluggish for some reason.
I know the exact "sluggish" feeling you are talking about. I had raised quickness for User to combat that, but I will try out putting that higher. Why did you lower game speed? If you made the game speed slower but the players faster, did that result in more FGA's? Or was it a negligible difference?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »