Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #129
NBA All Life Team
 
DiceMan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The home of Hip Hop......
Posts: 2,043
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I know the exact "sluggish" feeling you are talking about. I had raised quickness for User to combat that, but I will try out putting that higher. Why did you lower game speed? If you made the game speed slower but the players faster, did that result in more FGA's? Or was it a negligible difference?
I bumped down it to 49 b/c at 50 the movement was way too unrealistic. Dudes had the coke rush movements going on....lol. With the 49-53 setting I felt like I had total control over my players and could do whatever and whenever I wanted (movementwise anyway).
I didn't have that slight pause before I tried to make a move.

Didn't effect FGAs in the least. I put up 79 and they put up 81.
__________________
PSN: DoubleLGetsBusy
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
DiceMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #130
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
I bumped down it to 49 b/c at 50 the movement was way too unrealistic. Dudes had the coke rush movements going on....lol. With the 49-53 setting I felt like I had total control over my players and could do whatever and whenever I wanted (movementwise anyway).
I didn't have that slight pause before I tried to make a move.

Didn't effect FGAs in the least. I put up 79 and they put up 81.
Sounds great...I will play some games tonight with those settings. Thanks!
Redlogic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #131
Banned
 
ross6655's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Indiana
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Hey man, I'm trying these out, will post how I do.
ross6655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #132
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Hey man, I'm trying these out, will post how I do.
I highly suggest putting game speed on 49 and player speed on 53. Dice was right on, plays great. Enjoy!
Redlogic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #133
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: May 2009
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I highly suggest putting game speed on 49 and player speed on 53. Dice was right on, plays great. Enjoy!
For quick games where player speed isn't an option?
pyr0sphere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #134
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

These sliders are great! I coach moded 2 quick games with them, Thunder vs Mavs, and Warriors vs Bucks, and both were pretty close. Durant and Harden went off, while Westbrook had 15 assists. final score was 105-101. The second game, Ellis had 40 points, Steph Curry had 25 on 5/8 3pt. He also hit the game winning shot. Final score was 118-115.
PS3FTW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 AM   #135
Banned
 
ross6655's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Indiana
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Hey man, I left the game speed at 45 where it previously was for me, I like more of a slow-paced game. Anyway, it was still a great game. I was the Timberwolves and beat the Hawks 99-94. Love had 23 points and 11 rebs, rubio had 15 points and 14 assists, and Wilson Chandler had 11 points/10 rebounds. Plus Michael Beasley was 3 rebounds away from a double-double. The only bad thing is the computer was 0-13 from three pointers, and shot 42-96.
ross6655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #136
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Hey man, I left the game speed at 45 where it previously was for me, I like more of a slow-paced game. Anyway, it was still a great game. I was the Timberwolves and beat the Hawks 99-94. Love had 23 points and 11 rebs, rubio had 15 points and 14 assists, and Wilson Chandler had 11 points/10 rebounds. Plus Michael Beasley was 3 rebounds away from a double-double. The only bad thing is the computer was 0-13 from three pointers, and shot 42-96.
Well, good news is the shooting percentage is easy to fix. If you need to move them up or down for the cpu, may need a pop up by one or two points.
Redlogic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Top -