Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #145
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix24
Hey, can these be used on another roster? I play on PC...
They should work with any custom roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey redlogic i was just wondering what the defensive assist should be on for superstar i currently have mine set to zero but was wondering if you had a defensive assist rating for superstar like you do for hall of fame ??
Old 03-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #147
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhill9
hey redlogic i was just wondering what the defensive assist should be on for superstar i currently have mine set to zero but was wondering if you had a defensive assist rating for superstar like you do for hall of fame ??
Idk, i would probably keep it at at least 50.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #148
Rookie

I can't compete at this level. Would lowering it to pro but keeping the sliders the same keep it challenging or do I have to improve my defense with practice? Because I cannot even continue my association. At this rate I won't be able to even win a game out of 82.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:07 AM   #149
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmeister
hey red, played a couple of games. i think steal success at 55 is a bit too much. will try to play some more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKasra
I can't compete at this level. Would lowering it to pro but keeping the sliders the same keep it challenging or do I have to improve my defense with practice? Because I cannot even continue my association. At this rate I won't be able to even win a game out of 82.
Try Superstar first, that and turn up defensive assist. What problems are u having exactly?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:24 AM   #150
Rookie

It has to be my defense that is the problem because each game I end up scoring in the mid 90s but the cpu gets around 110 or 115 points. I put defensive assist on 100 for a couple games and on superstar difficulty and still my defense didn't prevent them from making a high 3 point percentage. I also individually put high pressure with each player on the team in the defensive matchups but they still get someone open for a shot. But the worst part is either I force them to take a far mid range shot and 3pointer with my hand in their face and they score or they get in the lane with an up and under which leads to either a foul or a missed block. I play with the Lakers so I don't know if it is because their defense is too weak or I am not effectively defending the opponents. If I bring Bynum or Gasol to contest the 3 point shot they would miss most of those but then you got their center and power forward getting an easy offensive rebound and putback so I cannot get a stop.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #151
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKasra
It has to be my defense that is the problem because each game I end up scoring in the mid 90s but the cpu gets around 110 or 115 points. I put defensive assist on 100 for a couple games and on superstar difficulty and still my defense didn't prevent them from making a high 3 point percentage. I also individually put high pressure with each player on the team in the defensive matchups but they still get someone open for a shot. But the worst part is either I force them to take a far mid range shot and 3pointer with my hand in their face and they score or they get in the lane with an up and under which leads to either a foul or a missed block. I play with the Lakers so I don't know if it is because their defense is too weak or I am not effectively defending the opponents. If I bring Bynum or Gasol to contest the 3 point shot they would miss most of those but then you got their center and power forward getting an easy offensive rebound and putback so I cannot get a stop.
Turn up On Ball D for User about 10 points and turn down the offensive awareness for the CPU about 5-10 points. Gotta watch for that up and under move, once you learn to look for it you can stop it. Also, don't forget to use the right stick to put you hand up as the defender and close space quickly without fouling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #152
MVP

OVR: 12

Hey, I know this is red's thread and all, but I'll try to point out some things that may help some of you before you try and tweak the sliders.

The sliders are tough. Point blank. You need to have a gameplan when going into a game. Look at match ups, how you're going to play the screens, etc.

I go to the bench sometimes to exploit a mismatch. I think the sliders bring out such an authentic game play that you actually have a limitless formula when approaching a game.

Make sure you're trying to draw the foul and slow down the game if you're losing at the end of 3rd, going into 4th. Draw a charge. When you see that pick coming, go under it and set your man up. etc. Just use your basketball iq.

If you have the lead, and you're missing buckets, the easiest thing to do is try to get to the free throw line. I don't know if the game flows off of confidence but this always helps me start scoring again and slows down their run. It's also good to spread the floor and play a two man game, running about 18-22 seconds off the clock before shooting.

Edit: Don't use Y to block shots. You need to RS defend shots or you'll get killed on the boards. It's a lot easier to raise hand, turn and get rebound than it is to land then try to box out.

Play smart
Source:
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »