Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #153
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I honestly don't know how to slow down the shot attempts, unless you raise game speed to quicken the clock. If you don't run plays and are just running and jackin up shots there almost no way to slow down the shot attempts. I believe if you control all 30 teams, turn up "run plays" coach slider for each team so they run more plays.

If you are using Real FG%, turn up the shooting sliders by like you said at minimum 2 points each, maybe more, until you have realistic %'s.
how quickly they shoot is based off of cpu offensive awareness...if you have that lowered. they will typically hold the ball longer than if it is raised.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 03-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #154
MVP

OVR: 23

I've been using these all weekend and they have CHANGED THE GAME for me

Thank you for all the hard work.

The only thing that I'm starting to notice, is that I'm crushing my opponents on the Glass... I played as OKC vs MIA yesterday, I had about 50 rebounds and they only had 35... It might be because OKC is much better rebounding team, idk...

Overall, these Sliders / Roster combo are GREAT... I would highly recommend them to anyone...

----

PS - I've been playing on PRO because I'm not very good at the game yet... Everything seems legit though... I've had a few close games, I've been blown out, and I've had a few blow outs myself... Just like it should be

psn - CeeGee
Old 03-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #155
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
I've been using these all weekend and they have CHANGED THE GAME for me

Thank you for all the hard work.

The only thing that I'm starting to notice, is that I'm crushing my opponents on the Glass... I played as OKC vs MIA yesterday, I had about 50 rebounds and they only had 35... It might be because OKC is much better rebounding team, idk...

Overall, these Sliders / Roster combo are GREAT... I would highly recommend them to anyone...

----

PS - I've been playing on PRO because I'm not very good at the game yet... Everything seems legit though... I've had a few close games, I've been blown out, and I've had a few blow outs myself... Just like it should be
Thanks dude, glad you enjoy the sliders. I am thinking about putting the On Ball Defense slider for User's back to 60. If you end up on higher difficulty at some point, try that out and see if it works for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2012, 12:16 AM   #156
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

I love these sliders.. I've been using them for like a month now, two of my last three games have went into overtime (I won both), so they're quite realistic.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #157
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Alright, will these still work correctly if I use the default 2K rosters? Or should I pick up BedwardRoy's latest roster? Problem is, I don't think he has released one since the All-Star break.

Last edited by ross6655; 03-31-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #158
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Alright, will these still work correctly if I use the default 2K rosters? Or should I pick up BedwardRoy's latest roster? Problem is, I don't think he has released one since the All-Star break.
Hey dude, glad you still enjoy em! Here is the deal, I've been using the 2k default roster lately only because I use the Knicks and can't stand to see Mike D'antoni's smug face when I play. The default roster now has Mike Woodson as the Knicks head coach (which also boosts the Knicks defensive rank to 10th!). Anyways, they work very well with pretty much any roster though you may find you need to boost On Ball D to about 60-70 anywhere in between there.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #159
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1

As always having fun with your sliders. I'm using the default sliders with Knicks association and started with 4-3 standing as each game is very challenging. Then I made few trades including trading melo and fields for rudy gay and mayo. Since then I continuously win on an average of almost 12 pt deficit win and now my standing is 15-5. Now my question is this is just a phase where the games will still be back on the normal competitive game or should I already up my difficulty to hall of fame? Im asking this in case you also encounter this where using ur sliders has a tendency to have a set of games where u blow up teams and at the same time u r getting blown up?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #160
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
As always having fun with your sliders. I'm using the default sliders with Knicks association and started with 4-3 standing as each game is very challenging. Then I made few trades including trading melo and fields for rudy gay and mayo. Since then I continuously win on an average of almost 12 pt deficit win and now my standing is 15-5. Now my question is this is just a phase where the games will still be back on the normal competitive game or should I already up my difficulty to hall of fame? Im asking this in case you also encounter this where using ur sliders has a tendency to have a set of games where u blow up teams and at the same time u r getting blown up?
I would try to play on HOF if you continue to win like you are currently. I do sometimes have sick winning streaks but if it gets out of hand and you aren't being challenged enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »