Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #161
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Thanks! Noticed that most teams I played during my streak are below .500 teams. If I continue to win, I'll try out your HOF slider set then
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #162
Rookie

engrishbwudd's Arena

OVR: 0

Finally bumped up to HOF and it was beautiful. Beat the Heat with the Mavs 104-96. Game felt completely fair and the movement was so much better than it was on Superstar. Kidd and Nowitzki were getting double-teamed! Only thing I changed was putting inside shot to 40 for both user and cpu and layup to 45. Made inside shots a little less automatic.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #163
Pro

mpac's Arena

Okay, I also moved up to HOF and updated my sliders. Got my first win vs the clips, and the game is really smooth and more challenging. The game looks fair and I still managed to score from mid range or 3pt if open.

I noticed few things but I will still try to play this thru
- i got a lot of fouls as compared to the CPU, though I will still try it again, as i might be doing too much steal attempts
- You really need to use your timeouts well and defensive strategies, which is good and challenging.
- I will try to lower my ft to 50 if i continue to be awful in shooting them in my next games.

Thanks again!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #164
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
Okay, I also moved up to HOF and updated my sliders. Got my first win vs the clips, and the game is really smooth and more challenging. The game looks fair and I still managed to score from mid range or 3pt if open.

I noticed few things but I will still try to play this thru
- i got a lot of fouls as compared to the CPU, though I will still try it again, as i might be doing too much steal attempts
- You really need to use your timeouts well and defensive strategies, which is good and challenging.
- I will try to lower my ft to 50 if i continue to be awful in shooting them in my next games.

Thanks again!
How have your games been going recently as far as scoring. i've had a few just absolutely infuriating games where no matter what I do i can't stop the CPU. It didn't even feel fair, like no matter what I did, or how well I played D, they were unstoppable. it was only a couple game so far so i'm hesitant to make changes on that small sample size. I will, however, make changes if it happens too many times. Probably increase CPU Contact on Drives and in the paint and lower the attack the basket tendency slider as well. Too many points in the paint lately. You have any thoughts on this?
Old 04-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #165
Rookie

xdrrockso98's Arena

first of all ill say great sliders man def the best ive played for this game

i wanna use real fg % cuz i just cant seem to get the shot stick timing down good enough to compete on HOF and it gives me a little more room for error with the timing. i know you have to bump the shooting sliders up by 2 or so but just wondering specifically what sliders this is referring to? and is it just for the user or do i change the cpu sliders too? just wanna make sure im not changing somethin i shouldnt change
SIXERS

Philly Sports 4 Life
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #166
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrrockso98
first of all ill say great sliders man def the best ive played for this game

i wanna use real fg % cuz i just cant seem to get the shot stick timing down good enough to compete on HOF and it gives me a little more room for error with the timing. i know you have to bump the shooting sliders up by 2 or so but just wondering specifically what sliders this is referring to? and is it just for the user or do i change the cpu sliders too? just wanna make sure im not changing somethin i shouldnt change
Thanks man, glad you enjoy em. I would only adjust the User sliders, as changing to real fg % won't affect the CPU shooting ability, only yours.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #167
Pro

mpac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
How have your games been going recently as far as scoring. i've had a few just absolutely infuriating games where no matter what I do i can't stop the CPU. It didn't even feel fair, like no matter what I did, or how well I played D, they were unstoppable. it was only a couple game so far so i'm hesitant to make changes on that small sample size. I will, however, make changes if it happens too many times. Probably increase CPU Contact on Drives and in the paint and lower the attack the basket tendency slider as well. Too many points in the paint lately. You have any thoughts on this?
I only played twice but so far I'm satisfied with the sliders. I lost by 1 but due to my stupidity of leaving a man open I had that before when I'm using celtics vs pistons using ur old sliders where I couldn't score, but on my next game vs Miami, the game went back to normal It happens rarely and i guess it's because of 2k gameplay introducing 'off nights' and not because of ur sliders. But I'm not sure though
Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #168
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
I only played twice but so far I'm satisfied with the sliders. I lost by 1 but due to my stupidity of leaving a man open I had that before when I'm using celtics vs pistons using ur old sliders where I couldn't score, but on my next game vs Miami, the game went back to normal It happens rarely and i guess it's because of 2k gameplay introducing 'off nights' and not because of ur sliders. But I'm not sure though
Yea, I'll chalk it up to an "off night" but damn that was infuriating!! I'm gonna take it out on the next team I play against.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »