Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Hey Red, to answer your question about the cpu being unstoppable sometimes. They had brandon jennings scoring all over jalave mcgee multiple in the post. One other thing that i noticed was at the end of the game, the bucks were down three, with 6 seconds left. They inbounded to Monta at the wing, i dont know if he was nervous about taking his first big shot in milwaukee. But he just held the ball and didnt give it a chance.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #170
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeheadguy
Hey Red, to answer your question about the cpu being unstoppable sometimes. They had brandon jennings scoring all over jalave mcgee multiple in the post. One other thing that i noticed was at the end of the game, the bucks were down three, with 6 seconds left. They inbounded to Monta at the wing, i dont know if he was nervous about taking his first big shot in milwaukee. But he just held the ball and didnt give it a chance.
I'm working on toning down those unstoppable streaks, however I've never seen a player hold the ball till the clock ran out...ever.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 1

Try to up 3pts slider up to 49 for user only. You will see the gameplay differently.

48 has too manny missing even though it's uncontestested shot.

I said differently because I can have two options to score either in paint or 3pts area with more confident.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 AM   #172
Pro

mpac's Arena

I had my first lopsided win vs Utah but managed to tweak few things in the sliders. First I moved up the mid range to 47-46 for user and CPU as I noticed only the great players managed to score nicely on mid range. Mediocre guards and forward sometimes could not score even open. I also balance na shooting fouls for user and CPU to 68.

I'm thinking also to move the 3pt success to 49-48 but not for now as I'm still fine with percentage of team after 3 games
Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #173
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
I had my first lopsided win vs Utah but managed to tweak few things in the sliders. First I moved up the mid range to 47-46 for user and CPU as I noticed only the great players managed to score nicely on mid range. Mediocre guards and forward sometimes could not score even open. I also balance na shooting fouls for user and CPU to 68.

I'm thinking also to move the 3pt success to 49-48 but not for now as I'm still fine with percentage of team after 3 games
Yea, 3pt sucess really comes down to preference. I have no problem hitting 3's but that's because the Knicks have good 3 pt shooters. I run plays for them to get them open looks - Novak, JR Smith, Fields, Walker, Douglas and even Melo when he's hot.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I adjusted the offensive awareness of cpu to help give me a chance and it has worked great. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with shot percentage in the game. I left the sliders the same but I had Kobe missing most of his mid range shots. Maybe it is me, but I feel like the mid range slider should be bumped up 1-2. But if I do that should I do the same for the cpu?
Old 04-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #175
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKasra
So I adjusted the offensive awareness of cpu to help give me a chance and it has worked great. I was wondering if anyone else had problems with shot percentage in the game. I left the sliders the same but I had Kobe missing most of his mid range shots. Maybe it is me, but I feel like the mid range slider should be bumped up 1-2. But if I do that should I do the same for the cpu?
You are right. The mid range slider should be at least 46. I'm going to update the first page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #176
Pro

mpac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Yea, I'll chalk it up to an "off night" but damn that was infuriating!! I'm gonna take it out on the next team I play against.
Finally happened to me twice in five gameswhere I shoot blanks and continuous turnovers while the CPU scores from anywhere. very disappointing. My games so far are either im winning by a large margin or losing terribly. I would like to experience the close games. Im thinking of lowering it back to Superstar as I might not be that good enough for HOF. hehe

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »