Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #177
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
Finally happened to me twice in five gameswhere I shoot blanks and continuous turnovers while the CPU scores from anywhere. very disappointing. My games so far are either im winning by a large margin or losing terribly. I would like to experience the close games. Im thinking of lowering it back to Superstar as I might not be that good enough for HOF. hehe
Try to lower the CPU consistency to 25, and On Ball D for User should be around 70. Also, contest shots for User try to up that to at least 75
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #178
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1

I will try this out. thanks! the mid range setting you plan to change will be 46 or the user or for the CPU? I set mine to 47-46 then 3pt to 49-48, shooting fouls to both 68.

Steals are also at times high for the user, but im not changing it for now, as also thats my only way to beat my opponents hehe
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #179
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpac
I will try this out. thanks! the mid range setting you plan to change will be 46 or the user or for the CPU? I set mine to 47-46 then 3pt to 49-48, shooting fouls to both 68.

Steals are also at times high for the user, but im not changing it for now, as also thats my only way to beat my opponents hehe
I left everything as is, except changed Mid Range for User to 46. Those are highly subjective depending on results. I think I ended up lowering steal success to 52-53 for user because 55 was WAY too high. If you make the changes I mentioned, the game should play better. I need to double check as sometimes I make very small changes (like one point either way) on some sliders but wait to post them here to see how they affect the game. Let me know if those changes help.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #180
Pro

mpac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I left everything as is, except changed Mid Range for User to 46. Those are highly subjective depending on results. I think I ended up lowering steal success to 52-53 for user because 55 was WAY too high. If you make the changes I mentioned, the game should play better. I need to double check as sometimes I make very small changes (like one point either way) on some sliders but wait to post them here to see how they affect the game. Let me know if those changes help.
Made the changes and i will try to do games and will let you know. So far one game vs toronto, i won by 15, and looks realistic

Thanks!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #181
Rookie

Love the sliders using bedwardsroy19's roster. Its just that the roster is not updated. Keep it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #182
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh these look promising.

Thanks for the suggestion RedLogic. I'll give these a try!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #183
Pro

mpac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Tried this with two more games - First vs the Hawks, I encountered the streak of bricks but manage to get back and get closer to the game. But after mayo's open baseline three, hit the side of the board, and last second "slip" by chandler that left horford open for a layup, i lost by 1, 81-80.

Next game vs Wizards, the streak of bricks happened in the 1st, with them leading 26-12, then I slowly climbed back and got my first lead in the 3rd, and pull away and winning 82-72.

So far, it improved the gameplay and the off nights. somewhat making the game more challenging and close.

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #184
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

OVR: 0

JUST FOUND THE SLIDER SET FOR ME!

Wow! What an enjoyable game....and I lost by 16. But I deserved to lose because I didn't play well and it was @Miami. LeBron was having himself a night. Everything felt great. It was not only fun to play, but fun to watch. I still have to play more games with these, but so far they are looking fantastic. Roster specific isn't really an option for me right now as I'm too deep into my franchise, so this was with official 2k roster & 12 min quarters.

Quarter By Quarter Numbers:
Spoiler

Now I really don't watch enough NBA to know how realistic those numbers look. The game felt great though. I didn't feel cheated. I felt like I lost the game. In places were I felt like I played well, I was rewarded. Look at the 3PT numbers for the Heat; 0-6. I was contesting most of those shots (look at my block numbers), but they missed at least one open three. It was glorious. In places where I felt like I played poorly, I was penalized. I can't wait to play more games using these sliders. I might have to make some slight tweaks to suit my skill and style but that's how it goes.

Note: If anybody is having trouble applying sliders from 2k share to an in-progress Association, do the following:
  • Load Your Association
  • Set Game Style/Sliders To "Default" (*NOT CUSTOM*)
  • Save Your Association And Quit Association
  • Load Slider Set (Load/Save>Slider File)
  • Load Association (Load/Save>Association File)
Voila. If you had your sliders/game style saved as Custom in your association file, it won't bring over the new custom sliders that you downloaded from 2k share even if you load them before loading your association.

Thank you very much Redlogic.

Last edited by BuddhaBaller; 04-08-2012 at 12:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »