Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #209
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaBaller
The red means they have been updated and, therefore, differ from the set you can download on 2kshare. If you download his slider set off 2kshare, you'll want to find the red numbers and adjust accordingly. The black numbers are original and will be the same as the slider set you can download off 2kshare. Blue are, indeed, the Hall of Fame edits.

Hope you enjoy these teto. See ya in our league!
thanks man, thats what i thought. ive been using these sliders and they are great so far.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #210
Rookie

segafan5's Arena

OVR: 0

I've tried all of the sliders sets posted in this forum. These are by far the best. Realistic outcomes and shooting percentages. This game is finally playable again. Thanks for your work.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #211
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by segafan5
I've tried all of the sliders sets posted in this forum. These are by far the best. Realistic outcomes and shooting percentages. This game is finally playable again. Thanks for your work.
Thanks man, I'm glad the sliders work so well for you. As my ultimate goal has always been to make the game better for those who use my sliders and those who don't. We all have the same goal, to make 2k play the best we can.

Sorry about all the confusing colors...I will post my HOF edit on 2kshare at some point this week for those who are interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #212
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Sorry about all the confusing colors...I will post my HOF edit on 2kshare at some point this week for those who are interested.
Yes that would be great. I was actually thinking about posting them for you since they seem to be quite popular.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 AM   #213
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1

Now using OKC, and so far still managed to get consistent results on your sliders. 6-0 now but the wins are not that easy.

I also noticed that with your sliders, I get the normal amount of fouls for Durant when driving inside, unlike before on other superstar players( E.g Kobe). Fouls really improved on your updated HOF sliders.

Thanks again!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #214
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaBaller
Yes that would be great. I was actually thinking about posting them for you since they seem to be quite popular.
If you have time, go right ahead dude, I would appreciate it.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #215
Rookie

I'm debating on trying these sliders out. Would you recommend using them on All-Star? If so, are there any adjustments I should make before playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #216
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lx Shepard xl
I'm debating on trying these sliders out. Would you recommend using them on All-Star? If so, are there any adjustments I should make before playing?
I believe people have used these on All-Star, but don't' count out trying out the HOF version. If you are good at 2k, you will find the game fair and challenging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »