Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #233
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
If you have time, go right ahead dude, I would appreciate it.
Done and done. Sorry it took me awhile but I uploaded these to 2kShare under the name:

Name: RedLogic HoF Sliders - OS.com
Description: Realistic slider set for Hall of Fame difficulty by RedLogic of OperationSports forums.

I also went ahead and uploaded a copy of the updated Superstar sliders:

Name: RedLogic Superstar Update
Description: Realistic slider set for Superstar difficulty from RedLogic of OperationSports.com. *Updated*

Also, I hope people are remembering to rate RedLogic's slider sets so that they continue to show up on the "Highest Rated" filter. To rate a 2kshare file, download it, then press R2/L2 (LT/RT 360) until you get to "My Downloads" tab in 2kshare. It will show all the files you downloaded off 2kshare. Select the file you want to rate and press [x] (PS3) to bring up a menu. Then select "Rate it" and you will be able to rate the file on a scale of 1-5 stars.

Rock on dude. I'm weeks into using your sliders and I still love them.

Last edited by BuddhaBaller; 05-02-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #234
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaBaller
Done and done. Sorry it took me awhile but I uploaded these to 2kShare under the name:

Name: RedLogic HoF Sliders - OS.com
Description: Realistic slider set for Hall of Fame difficulty by RedLogic of OperationSports forums.

I also went ahead and uploaded a copy of the updated Superstar sliders:

Name: RedLogic Superstar Update
Description: Realistic slider set for Superstar difficulty from RedLogic of OperationSports.com. *Updated*

Also, I hope people are remembering to rate RedLogic's slider sets so that they continue to show up on the "Highest Rated" filter. To rate a 2kshare file, download it, then press R2/L2 (LT/RT 360) until you get to "My Downloads" tab in 2kshare. It will show all the files you downloaded off 2kshare. Select the file you want to rate and press [x] (PS3) to bring up a menu. Then select "Rate it" and you will be able to rate the file on a scale of 1-5 stars.

Rock on dude. I'm weeks into using your sliders and I still love them.
Thanks Buudha! Let's go Knicks (we gotta win one, right?!?)
Old 05-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #235
Rookie

Let me say this, I used your sliders before and I used it with a different roster set and I hated them. After that I haven't played in about 4-6 weeks.

Today I decided to download Bedwardsroy roster 6 update and updated the rosters myself. Then I downloaded the HOF sliders and started a brand new franchise with the Bobcats. I wasn't going to play with the Bobcats roster as it was so I simmed 3 seasons and got the lottery in all three seasons. The 10th pick, the 13th pick, and the 3rd pick using those draft classes. I had a ****load of cap room so I signed Carmelo Anthony and Stephen Curry with Kemba coming off the bench to run the second team. I traded a 2nd round pick and Gerald Henderson to the Kings to get Jimmy Fredette for scoring off the bench with the second team.

In my first game I played the Utah Jazz who had a bunch of talent on the offensive side of the ball. They had Dirk Nowitzki and Shawn Marion coming off the bench and then had Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Terrence Jones, and Alec Burks starting. (Can't remember the other person)

I just had the best game of my life on NBA 2K12. I won the game 100-98 with a game winning shot from Carmelo Anthony. I can't wait to finish my exams 2morrow and come home and get another game in.

Kudos to you sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #236
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
Let me say this, I used your sliders before and I used it with a different roster set and I hated them. After that I haven't played in about 4-6 weeks.

Today I decided to download Bedwardsroy roster 6 update and updated the rosters myself. Then I downloaded the HOF sliders and started a brand new franchise with the Bobcats. I wasn't going to play with the Bobcats roster as it was so I simmed 3 seasons and got the lottery in all three seasons. The 10th pick, the 13th pick, and the 3rd pick using those draft classes. I had a ****load of cap room so I signed Carmelo Anthony and Stephen Curry with Kemba coming off the bench to run the second team. I traded a 2nd round pick and Gerald Henderson to the Kings to get Jimmy Fredette for scoring off the bench with the second team.

In my first game I played the Utah Jazz who had a bunch of talent on the offensive side of the ball. They had Dirk Nowitzki and Shawn Marion coming off the bench and then had Al Jefferson, Devin Harris, Terrence Jones, and Alec Burks starting. (Can't remember the other person)

I just had the best game of my life on NBA 2K12. I won the game 100-98 with a game winning shot from Carmelo Anthony. I can't wait to finish my exams 2morrow and come home and get another game in.

Kudos to you sir.
The way this started out, I thought I was in for it...glad to see the sliders work for you. Really, even the default rosters work well with these. Enjoy! Thanks for the kind words.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #237
Rookie

Any tips for shooting the ball on shot stick timing? I am shooting a very poor percentage even with everything bump up 3-4 notches.

There is a light that flashes under the guys feet. Do I shoot the ball after the flash, during the flash, or before the flash?
Old 05-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #238
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
Any tips for shooting the ball on shot stick timing? I am shooting a very poor percentage even with everything bump up 3-4 notches.

There is a light that flashes under the guys feet. Do I shoot the ball after the flash, during the flash, or before the flash?
Ur supposed to shoot when the guy reaches the top of his jump. Your best bet is to go into Free Practice mode in the Association and practice each guys timing. The game will tell you if you are early late or on time when you release.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #239
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Ur supposed to shoot when the guy reaches the top of his jump. Your best bet is to go into Free Practice mode in the Association and practice each guys timing. The game will tell you if you are early late or on time when you release.
Also try to watch your shooters hands...this helps me get the rhythm of when I should release the ball.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 05-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 1

I need some help, I don't know what suddenly happened but I can't score points for the life of me.

I am in the 2nd year of my Suns Association and I have build a very nice team with great shooters like CP3, Paul George, Afflalo, George Hill, Landry Fields, Mo, Markief etc. and also guys who can dominate the post like Gortat and Lopez.

But like I said, I can't score for the life of me and the first game of the season with this slider set I shot 23 percent!!! from the field with only 1 3pt scored all game long.

And it is not like I make silly shots with dumb choices where I got a man on me. I pass the ball around and when I get open I jack it up for a shot with a guy who can score from that distance. CP3 got 85 3pt skill and 84 mid skill and I saw balls ding off the rim more times I could count and after 3 quarters I decided to sim the rest of the game out of frustration.

And on the other side of the game I try my best to play man defense but they just walk right over me and also get more free throw opportunities than me. I go inside and try good lay-ups, dunks etc. and I get loads of no-calls which should in all sanity be a shooting foul...

Can someone please tell me what the hell I am doing wrong? I got 5 guys with 80+ 3pt skill and 3 with 85+ and I just can't score from range at all.
Same goes for mid range and even though I shoot wide open shots they do not drain. They don't fall when I get perfect timing and they don't fall when I use real player %...

I am really frustrated right now...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »