Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Hey Red,

Do you have auto play calling, or do you call your own plays?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #282
Pro

OVR: 6
About to try this out with a 2012-2013 roster on HOF, do you guys think this will work?
Old 07-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #283
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Hey Red,

Do you have auto play calling, or do you call your own plays?
I usually call my own plays.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey man id like to say congratulations on these sliders, the best by far. I put mid range at 46 like you said in ur earlier post and also because 47 seems abit easy but i feel like 46 doesnt allow me to hit those shots from the mid range realisticly, so what should i do? stick to 47 or what? 46 has been giving me tough games and i like it
Old 07-11-2012, 07:30 AM   #285
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatandCarmello
Hey man id like to say congratulations on these sliders, the best by far. I put mid range at 46 like you said in ur earlier post and also because 47 seems abit easy but i feel like 46 doesnt allow me to hit those shots from the mid range realisticly, so what should i do? stick to 47 or what? 46 has been giving me tough games and i like it
It's hard to say, shooting sliders depend a lot on player skill. If you are hitting wide open shots like you should, but miss every so often on 46 then leave it as is. If you feel like you are missing shots you should be hitting, then raise it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #286
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

Good sliders man! I just can not get the shooting sliders to my liking yet. Even in freestyle practice mode (open gym) I would only hit 4-10 from three with a 80+ 3pt rating. I made sure to turn on the release feedback so i knew for sure I was around the right timing. But i know that thing isn't precise so i made sure to play with teams i know and shank way to many WITH the sliders upped a couple notches. I thought I was a much better shooter then this lol! Makes me wonder how small is the target for a perfect release on HOF?

Congrats for being able to put out a slider set with a overwhelming amount of positive feedback! That is very hard to do when you have as many tester as you do. I'll keep messing around and hopefully I don't have to bump the sliders up to much more.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #287
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey redlogic, does these sliders work for any roster because we cant get bed roster on xbox and hes M.I.A so is it ok to just paul pierce or perry roni
******** src="http://www.content-ads.com/callback.php" async="" type="text/javascript">
Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #288
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
Good sliders man! I just can not get the shooting sliders to my liking yet. Even in freestyle practice mode (open gym) I would only hit 4-10 from three with a 80+ 3pt rating. I made sure to turn on the release feedback so i knew for sure I was around the right timing. But i know that thing isn't precise so i made sure to play with teams i know and shank way to many WITH the sliders upped a couple notches. I thought I was a much better shooter then this lol! Makes me wonder how small is the target for a perfect release on HOF?

Congrats for being able to put out a slider set with a overwhelming amount of positive feedback! That is very hard to do when you have as many tester as you do. I'll keep messing around and hopefully I don't have to bump the sliders up to much more.
That does seem a bit low for someone with an 80+ rating, but I would worry more about the resulting percentages when you are in an actual game. Shooting sliders can be tough to get down, so all I can say is too keep tinkering until it plays the way YOU like it...that is the most important thing after all. These sliders really focused more on game play that perscise stat representation. Sorry I can't be more help :/ I do appreciate the nice feedback from you and anyone else who has taken time to post in and rate this thread. I'm just happy people like em, it's nerve racking subjecting my sliders to public ridicule! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
hey redlogic, does these sliders work for any roster because we cant get bed roster on xbox and hes M.I.A so is it ok to just paul pierce or perry roni
******** src="http://www.content-ads.com/callback.php" async="" type="text/javascript">
I had been using the default rosters for a few months now with these sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »