Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #289
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Well I played a game while taking some notes and Stats so maybe you could help give me some figures for slider tweaks for myself I would really appreciate it!

-Trying to get a little less bumping while driving to the basket
Example: While attempting a euro step on the drive im getting manned up and pushed back.

-The cpu was getting a bit to many and 1's on me

-My big men had a low % from inside (Andrew Bynum)

-I liked that both sides had some bad passes/bad handled passes cause its rare to see that with other sliders but Im thinking I need a Bump

Notable Stats from Game

Nuggets(cpu) Vs. Lakers(user)
94 Points 85
42 FG % 39%
22% 3pt % 36%
55 Total Rebounds 36
13 O Rebounds 6
7 Blocks 8
54 Points In The Paint 38

I know that rosters have a big impact on sliders because of the rating scale differences. If you wouldn't mind throwing out some number changes that i should start with all that being said I think I would be real close to having my sliders figured out.

Thanks for being so active on your thread for help!
Old 07-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like to start a new association using these sliders, but with real fg% rather than shot stick. How should I adjust the sliders? Specifics.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #291
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey red....I was wonder if you can do me a favor..can you pleAse try hyperballer roster and tell me the game speed and Wat you would change in your slider..this is best slider for us xbox users and we can get bed roster..I really love the combination of your sliders mix with hyperballer..it plays well but if I feel like the game play or.player speed is a Ted bit slow because he edit everyone speed which is great but I just need know what you would change...help please

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #292
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders are pretty good outside the fact that turnovers are really high, especially when the guards dribble the ball off they're foot turnovers, as well as the offensive rebounds are high. On one possession, I yielded 5 consecutive off rebounds and they got a and 1 on the final one. What slider controls turnovers?
Old 07-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #293
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Hey red....I was wonder if you can do me a favor..can you pleAse try hyperballer roster and tell me the game speed and Wat you would change in your slider..this is best slider for us xbox users and we can get bed roster..I really love the combination of your sliders mix with hyperballer..it plays well but if I feel like the game play or.player speed is a Ted bit slow because he edit everyone speed which is great but I just need know what you would change...help please

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry dude, I can't help wit this. You may need to just adjust the player/game speed until you find what's comfortable for you. I let my buddy borrow 2k12 and I'm fully into MLB The Show right now.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #294
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
These sliders are pretty good outside the fact that turnovers are really high, especially when the guards dribble the ball off they're foot turnovers, as well as the offensive rebounds are high. On one possession, I yielded 5 consecutive off rebounds and they got a and 1 on the final one. What slider controls turnovers?
I believe you can just raise the Hands slider, as well as the ball handle slider a point or two. I like those random turnovers, add a bit of realism though they are infuriating when they happen to you but awesome when they happen to the CPU!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #295
Rookie

do these sliders translate to HOF i always play on that difficulty so really want compatible sliders thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 02:20 AM   #296
Rookie

Hey Red! Another question.

I know you have CPU offensive rebounds at 55. Are these suppose to average out to reasonable numbers over time because the CPU tends to be really good at getting them. I dont want to change the sliders so i want to see if this is due to my lack of defense or what. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »