Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-31-2012, 01:09 AM   #313
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
What can be done about one team shooting way more free throws than the other? What slider controls that? I played a game the other night with the Blazers vs the Clippers and the Blazers went to the line 20 more times than the Clippers. I would much rather see FT's be more evenly distributed.
This may have just been a one game occurrence, I'd play a few before making changes to the foul sliders. I never had an regular imbalance of fouls on either team outside of an occasional out lier. You would have to adjust the foul sliders to make any changes.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:45 AM   #314
Pro

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
This may have just been a one game occurrence, I'd play a few before making changes to the foul sliders. I never had an regular imbalance of fouls on either team outside of an occasional out lier. You would have to adjust the foul sliders to make any changes.
Do these work with All-Star 6 Min Quarters?
Old 08-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 0

I can't make one freakin' open shot with these sliders on HOF mode. WTF?!?!?! I'm using them as directed. The CPU can't miss, btw.

Last edited by gamerxisback; 08-02-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #316
Rookie

OVR: 3

these seem to work well on all-star.....
Old 08-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #317
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Glad you enjoy them my friend. 2k13 will be here soon, so check back for a slider set for that one as well. To everyone else in the thread, sorry I dont visit quite as often. If you want, message me direct with questions or post here and I'll get to them as often as possible. Hope you all still enjoy the sliders.

They should work fine with 8 min quarters. To be honest, I've never tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't work OK. Try it and let me know what is off if anything and maybe I can help.
sure thing man, im already an avid follower, and i look forward to your NBA2k13 sliders as well. thanks a lot for making the game more competitive and enjoyable!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #318
Rookie

Waaaaaaaaaay too many blocks and shots made by the cpu with these sliders. I turned down the difficulty from HOF to SS and still not much noticeable difference, besides the score. I got beat by 20 on HOF my first game, on SS, it looks like I could lose by 10.

Edit: And I did.

Last edited by gamerxisback; 08-06-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #319
Rookie

All you have to do is make some adjustment that fits you...turn the block for the CPU to 35 and your to 45...turn the CPU 3s to 47 and medium shot to 45 and turn down the inside shot to 40 for both

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #320
Rookie

My bad for being an *** before, I know you guys worked real hard on this project.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »