Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #321
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

I didn't see this question (asked by another member) addressed through the first nine or so pages of the thread, but ...... will these sliders work for coach mode? As a kid I loved button mashing, but now ... not so much. I'd rather 'coach' and let the 'ratings' and 'attributes' of the players determine the outcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #322
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
I didn't see this question (asked by another member) addressed through the first nine or so pages of the thread, but ...... will these sliders work for coach mode? As a kid I loved button mashing, but now ... not so much. I'd rather 'coach' and let the 'ratings' and 'attributes' of the players determine the outcome.
I have absolutely no idea if they work with coach mode. They may not since it's really set up for human vs cpu but I'd be curious if they do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #323
Banned

OVR: 0

Why are the Layup sliders so high? I feel like Layups are close to automatic in 2K, even at 46 Simulation.

Unless I am not defending the Layup correctly? A guy will come into the post, bump me and get a Layup.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #324
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Why are the Layup sliders so high? I feel like Layups are close to automatic in 2K, even at 46 Simulation.

Unless I am not defending the Layup correctly? A guy will come into the post, bump me and get a Layup.
I didn't read your entire post before I answered...you can lower both the layup and contact sliders to see if it gives a better result. I never felt the players made unrealistic amounts of layups when I was playing so it may just be a personal preference.

Last edited by Redlogic; 08-31-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #325
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I didn't read your entire post before I answered...you can lower both the layup and contact sliders to see if it gives a better result. I never felt the players made unrealistic amounts of layups when I was playing so it may just be a personal preference.

Wow, great job on these sliders! I never felt so much like I was playing a real game before either scoring too high or too low. Now I feel like I'm playing in a real NBA game where both teams miss, foul and get fouled etc. It's much more fun and realistic. Thanks so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #326
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooler2u
Wow, great job on these sliders! I never felt so much like I was playing a real game before either scoring too high or too low. Now I feel like I'm playing in a real NBA game where both teams miss, foul and get fouled etc. It's much more fun and realistic. Thanks so much!
Hey bro, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the sliders...2k13 is right around the corner so I'll most likely do a slider set for that too so be sure to check em out. Here's hoping it doesn't need much adjustment out of the box!!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #327
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Hey bro, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the sliders...2k13 is right around the corner so I'll most likely do a slider set for that too so be sure to check em out. Here's hoping it doesn't need much adjustment out of the box!!

You're welcome. I really enjoy the game more since using your sliders. I hope you do one for nba2k13. Having a bit of a hard time but it might just be from going from Wii to PS3 I'm still getting used to the controller lol
Old 10-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #328
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooler2u
You're welcome. I really enjoy the game more since using your sliders. I hope you do one for nba2k13. Having a bit of a hard time but it might just be from going from Wii to PS3 I'm still getting used to the controller lol
Yea I just got 2k13 but need to put in a lot of time before I even think about posting sliders. Probably closer to end of this month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »