Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #793
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MfMi
I think the sliders should be change cause i think its so much better play 12 minutes and not 11....so mkharsh33...can u do something to play 12 minutes with this sliders?
PS: The gameplay is amazing!
Try decreasing the Quickness and Speed attributes to 37 for the User and 31 for the CPU. If player movement is too slow for you, move these values up to around 40 for the User and 35 for the CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitforamirror
Mkharsh,
What do you suggest for player speed in Association? Appreciate the sliders, yours are the only ones that make this game fun to me. Finally gave up on NHL 13.
I'm not sure what MK uses for Player Speed, but I would suggest 38. However, this will decrease scoring to the point where you might want to up the quarter length to 12 minutes.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #794
Rookie

waitforamirror's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I'm trying 38 out currently, and was already using 12min qtrs. Was just curious what he may suggest for his sliders. Did get the 38 from your sliders though, ha!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #795
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

11 minutes is what I play. The NBA has changed - this isn't the 1980's, so the 4 fewer minutes are needed to get the desired scores/results. In my NBA 2K11 sliders, I researched 30 years of NBA history. It was the 1995-96 season that ushered in a new era of lower scoring games. That's the same season the 3-point line was (stupidly) moved in - thankfully that experiment ended. anything prior to that season I noted you need 12 minute periods - anything after I only use 11. You'll still get that occasional 110 or more game, but those are rare. I cannot, nor will not, create 12 minute sliders for 2K13.

Appreciate the feedback on Association Mode. I don't think guys understand that I create the sliders for you, and then get burnt out and usually trade in a game. Not wanting a pat on the back or a monument built, but I do more of this for you guys than for me. It's a hobby...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #796
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are the Injury Frequency and Severity Sliders numbers meant for Association too?
Old 11-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #797
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
11 minutes is what I play. The NBA has changed - this isn't the 1980's, so the 4 fewer minutes are needed to get the desired scores/results. In my NBA 2K11 sliders, I researched 30 years of NBA history. It was the 1995-96 season that ushered in a new era of lower scoring games. That's the same season the 3-point line was (stupidly) moved in - thankfully that experiment ended. anything prior to that season I noted you need 12 minute periods - anything after I only use 11. You'll still get that occasional 110 or more game, but those are rare. I cannot, nor will not, create 12 minute sliders for 2K13.

Appreciate the feedback on Association Mode. I don't think guys understand that I create the sliders for you, and then get burnt out and usually trade in a game. Not wanting a pat on the back or a monument built, but I do more of this for you guys than for me. It's a hobby...
Yeah, the only way to make 12 minute quarters work on here is to lower the Player Speed to more realistic levels. Unless you want to get into the hell of working on every single team's Coach Profiles. No thanks!
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #798
Rookie

waitforamirror's Arena

Mkharsh,

After doing a little research I totally agree with you about the 11min qtrs to achieve realistic scores. The only way I could see to get the scores accurate with 12min would be to run the shot clock down to less than 5sec on every posession, which is not realistic or the flow of today's nba games. So with that said, in association with 11min qtrs what would you put the player speed slider at? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #799
Rookie

im using the 1st set of these sliders... had fun playing with these, my play is to try to play as realistic as possible and use up most of the shot clock to find the best shot. On defense i usually control the pg and man up their pg. I was using the Rockets.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #800
Rookie

On the day after Thanksgiving, just want to say I'm thankful for your sliders MKHarsh. Game plays great for me and I'm really concerned about the patch screwing it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »