Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #801
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlyoungin
On the day after Thanksgiving, just want to say I'm thankful for your sliders MKHarsh. Game plays great for me and I'm really concerned about the patch screwing it up.
Thanks for the kind words... And I also agree with you regarding the patch. If it turns out 2K destroyed this game, trust me, it's going back to Gamestop as fodder...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 1

http://twitpic.com/bg4jur

BEST GAME OF 2K I EVER PLAYED! Melo went off in the 2nd half thanks to the turbo & hot-step, spent most of the time at the line. Asik for the rockets was a monster with the boards, the rockets had a 14 point lead thanks to offensive rebounds. I finally got the hang of how to play defense was able to come back & take a 8 point lead. but in the 4th, for all 12 minutes, it was BACK & FORTH from ties to one point leads for each team. I finally got the W on a missed harden 3 at the buzzer.

I am using bedwards roster with EccentricMeat's coaching profile changes

The sliders are a COMBINATION of EccentricMeat & mkharsh33's second slider set

12min, 55 speed, real player%. BEAUTIFUL GAMEPLAY
blocks when they are suppose to happen, same goes to fouls & misses.
happy as hell that I fanilly know how to play D & found a sliders to my liking

feedback on stats appreciated.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #803
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey,

This is my first time using sliders and I thought I'd try these out. One thing is we are playing a 2p co-op season. Got our butts kicked in the first game but we are both pretty new and the game did feel like a great challenge (a little fast but that might just be because we're used to defaults).

Is there anything else we need to do other than make the changes to sliders in the OP? I see lots of people mentioning coaching profile changes, roster changes, and other stuff. Are these necessary? And if so, where can I find instructions on the right ones to use for this set of sliders? Thanks!
Old 11-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #804
Rookie

OVR: 3

MK always enjoy your sliders. Just a quick question. I have had nothing but issues with real Shooting %. Are there any suggestions you can make if i were to go to shot stick as to success rates?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #805
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Sorry I haven't been active here. Last night my wife had a seizure and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Her breathing became shallow and for a few moments the worst was feared. She's improved greatly today, and I've brought her home - trying to take care of her.

I'm a deep person of faith, and truly believe in God's provision (though I don't often tout that). Her parents were with us this week for Thanksgiving. The part of this that I wonder about: our oldest son turns 13 this December. For a surprise gift I took him to see the Celtics play the Magic last night. We were gone... We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home, and I left my phone in the van. It was during our meal this happened. We have 3 other children, and had she been home alone with just them (the oldest is 10) we're not sure how this might have turned out.

I haven't shared this in any other thread, and just appreciate any prayers for her improvement. We believe it might have been a response to a medication she started on Saturday for a bladder infection (which a search showed that seizures are a rare side-effect). I was practically up all night and then checked on her repeatedly throughout the day as she slept. She had some "tremors" this morning/afternoon, but I noticed tonight that those were gone and her memory and responses were vastly improved.

Thanks guys - I value this community as a group of friends. I know we'll probably never cross paths in life, but we share something here that I appreciate. Thanks... Mike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #806
Rookie

ezsmilez's Arena

OVR: 0
I've never posted in this thread before eventhough I frequent it quite regularly. Just wanted to let u kno mike that I am praying for your wife. I too am a believer in God, and my heart goes out to u and your family. God has more in store for you and your family.
God bless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #807
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry I haven't been active here. Last night my wife had a seizure and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Her breathing became shallow and for a few moments the worst was feared. She's improved greatly today, and I've brought her home - trying to take care of her.

I'm a deep person of faith, and truly believe in God's provision (though I don't often tout that). Her parents were with us this week for Thanksgiving. The part of this that I wonder about: our oldest son turns 13 this December. For a surprise gift I took him to see the Celtics play the Magic last night. We were gone... We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home, and I left my phone in the van. It was during our meal this happened. We have 3 other children, and had she been home alone with just them (the oldest is 10) we're not sure how this might have turned out.

I haven't shared this in any other thread, and just appreciate any prayers for her improvement. We believe it might have been a response to a medication she started on Saturday for a bladder infection (which a search showed that seizures are a rare side-effect). I was practically up all night and then checked on her repeatedly throughout the day as she slept. She had some "tremors" this morning/afternoon, but I noticed tonight that those were gone and her memory and responses were vastly improved.

Thanks guys - I value this community as a group of friends. I know we'll probably never cross paths in life, but we share something here that I appreciate. Thanks... Mike
Don't ever apologize for having your priorities in order mk. Sliders are the last thing the lord wants us to be concerned with and will sometimes throw us horrible circumstances to get us to realize were not completely right with him because it is easy to get tangled up in the fun of these games and put your family secondary i speak from experience i have done it many times. I as well will be praying for your wife and for you to continue to make the right choices in your life to prioritize your family way above anything else!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #808
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

I've gone through some similar things recently taking care of my dad, who's an older gentleman. I know that it helped me to know people in my life (wherever those people may be) were thinking about him and our family.

God bless you and your family, my friend. Glad to hear your wife is doing better and I hope things will continue to improve for her.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »